I just came across this band, beautiful music.
Digging: Brannthorde - Auf Teufel Komm Raus
Uhh can you explain what you mean when you call the dirty heads "proto-rock"?
They are characterized like that in the Exclaim link, haven't coined it myself.
The term probably corresponds to the band's previous albums.
Ah, well that's weird. It'd be cool if there was a hip-hop/reggae/buddy holly band though.
cabin by the sea sucked
It had good and bad songs. It was certainly too long. However, Dance All Night and Smoke Rings were fuckin jams man.
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Muse unleash new single
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• Steven Wilson premieres new tune
• B.B. King Dead
• Brand New premiere new song
• BtBaM stream Coma Ecliptic
• Realm Unseen stream debut EP
• Barracks release new video
• New Brosef Gordon-Levitt song
• Slaves release tracklisting
• Leprous release lyric video
• Cattle Decap release 2nd song
• Gravesite stream debut LP
• New X Japan album and movie
• New Celldweller song
• Evergrey release third video
• New Crystal Castles song
• New Chief Keef song
• New As Cities Burn Song
• Soilwork tease new song
» see all news