I just came across this band, beautiful music.
Uhh can you explain what you mean when you call the dirty heads "proto-rock"?
They are characterized like that in the Exclaim link, haven't coined it myself.
The term probably corresponds to the band's previous albums.
Ah, well that's weird. It'd be cool if there was a hip-hop/reggae/buddy holly band though.
cabin by the sea sucked
It had good and bad songs. It was certainly too long. However, Dance All Night and Smoke Rings were fuckin jams man.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Suma announce new studio album
• New Power Quest Track and E.P
• American Football new record
• New Ulcerate song
• Ion Dissonance announce new LP
• Echo Tail streams new album
• Caspian release new video
• You Me At Six song/album
• Self Defense Family new song
• Too Close To Touch's "Crooked Smi..
• Second Korn Single
• New Jimmy Eat World Song
• New ADTR song
• Architects' Tom Searle dies
• Amy Lee to release kid's album
» see all news