I just came across this band, beautiful music.
Digging: Hundred Visions - Brutal Pueblo
Uhh can you explain what you mean when you call the dirty heads "proto-rock"?
They are characterized like that in the Exclaim link, haven't coined it myself.
The term probably corresponds to the band's previous albums.
Ah, well that's weird. It'd be cool if there was a hip-hop/reggae/buddy holly band though.
cabin by the sea sucked
It had good and bad songs. It was certainly too long. However, Dance All Night and Smoke Rings were fuckin jams man.
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Rush drummer retires
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Riverside guitarist dies
• PVRIS tease new LP
• Arbus share new single
• New Decapitated album + single
• Stone Sour's "third" song
• New Foster the People EP
• New Wage War single, album
• Nickelback's Song On Fire
• Shadow Of Intent stream album
• Rise of Phoenix
• Plain White T's rejoin Fearless
• Shabazz Palaces detail new LP
• blink-182 share "6/8" track
• Vintersorg share new music
• New Fall Out Boy single, album
• SHADOWS (ex-FACT) Debut Album, Ne..
» see all news