I just came across this band, beautiful music.
Uhh can you explain what you mean when you call the dirty heads "proto-rock"?
They are characterized like that in the Exclaim link, haven't coined it myself.
The term probably corresponds to the band's previous albums.
Ah, well that's weird. It'd be cool if there was a hip-hop/reggae/buddy holly band though.
cabin by the sea sucked
It had good and bad songs. It was certainly too long. However, Dance All Night and Smoke Rings were fuckin jams man.
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Phil Anselmo causes uproar over N..
• New releases from The Pillows
• Users' Best of 2015 feature
• R.I.P. Glenn Frey
• Deftones premiere new song
• Haken New Album Details
• The Black Dahlia Murder guitarist..
• New Blaqk Audio single
• New Bossk album announced
• RYNG release debut LP
• Spiritual Beggars new song
• The Artificials tease new albu
• New Death Grips Track
• Dustin Kensrue Releases Cover
• The Lumineers new album/song
• ERRA debut new track, vocalist
• Housefire! rerelease Corn
• Haken announce new album
• Motorpsycho reveal new single
• Arrayan Path stream new album
» see all news