I just came across this band, beautiful music.
Digging: Aelter - IV: Love Eternal
Uhh can you explain what you mean when you call the dirty heads "proto-rock"?
They are characterized like that in the Exclaim link, haven't coined it myself.
The term probably corresponds to the band's previous albums.
Ah, well that's weird. It'd be cool if there was a hip-hop/reggae/buddy holly band though.
cabin by the sea sucked
It had good and bad songs. It was certainly too long. However, Dance All Night and Smoke Rings were fuckin jams man.
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Muse unleash new single
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• Brand New premiere new song
• New Godspeed You! Black Emperor a..
• Steven Wilson premieres new tune
• Ad Nauseam stream debut album
• First Haste The Day Single
• mewithoutYou stream new song
• SikTh announce new EP
• ASIWYFA Stream New
• New Refused album and single
• New Weary Eyes Live EP
• Satellite Jockey stream new LP
• HEALTH release New Coke
• New Kamelot video
• New Open Mike Eagle Song/Video
• Drudkh stream new record
• Novembre Announce New Album
• Nightrage stream new LP
• Lorna Shore announce new album
» see all news