I just came across this band, beautiful music.
Uhh can you explain what you mean when you call the dirty heads "proto-rock"?
They are characterized like that in the Exclaim link, haven't coined it myself.
The term probably corresponds to the band's previous albums.
Ah, well that's weird. It'd be cool if there was a hip-hop/reggae/buddy holly band though.
cabin by the sea sucked
It had good and bad songs. It was certainly too long. However, Dance All Night and Smoke Rings were fuckin jams man.
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Rush drummer retires
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Divinity release an LP
• R.I.P. Gregg Allman
• New Goldfinger video and album
• Another New CHON Video
• New Band-Maid single
• Martin Garrix/Troye Sivan song
• Ufomammut debut new single
• New Count to Altek album out
• Edguy new song and album
• Young Lions Detail New Album
• Third Eighteen Visions track
• Neun Welten Dive In
• Below the Sun air new LP
• Wode stream new album
• The end of Desolated
» see all news