Broken Bells new album2013-10-09 by iGuter | 5 Comments
|When The Shins left Sup Pop Records after fulfilling their three record contract, lead singer James Mercer was dealing with line-up changes and quiet drama behind the scenes (firing drummer Jesse Sandoval), he began a collaborative project called Broken Bells with well renowned producer Danger Mouse. Since their debut back in 2010 and their follow up EP in 2011, the band hadn't been very active with Mercer making new music with The Shins and Danger Mouse doing producer duties. But it seems the silence has broken and the band has released a cool video teaser announcing their follow up album After the Disco due out January 2014.|
You can check that teaser out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LVdHKUr12Og
Tagged: Broken Bells
this should be good. The first album was good, and the ep had some good standouts like "windows" (which i hope we get
another one like it). praying this makes up for 'port of morrow', besides the epic title track and "september, it was a bit of a let
Why would you post a link to another site that's also linking to the trailer and not just, you know, post a link directly to the trailer itself? *scratches head*
should be good, the first lp was half amazing half completely forgettable
agreed on Port of Morrow
Looking forward to this. Their debut was pretty good.
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• The Nietzsche release new song
• R.I.P. Charles Bradley
• Bjork unveils 'The Gate'
• New Threat Signal song
• New Bloodred Hourglass video
• New Exarsis music video
• New We Came As Romans video
• Combichrist are broken.
• Ibeyi ft. Mala Rodriguez
• Bhad Bhabie Drops Second Track
• AA Thrown "Into The Fire"
• Walk The Moon share new single
• New Wolf Alice Song
• Red release two new songs
• Frank Zappa is now a Hologram
» see all news