Album is suprisingly good, even though its a bit too long.
Album is alright. Pretty solid instrumentation, but vocals are a bit boring. They never really stand out. No soaring choruses at all, nothing too catchy, and nothing is that aggressive either. Potential, but never really anything to write home about. A few sweet drum and guitar sections, but they're few and far between.
Haven't heard this, but I've been told it's a total waste of Kris Norris' talents.
It's pretty solid but also (guitar tone in solos aside) pretty much what Slipknot would sound like if they went industrial for their next album. Think the reason Jordison for big names for the instruments but went unknown for the vocalist was so that he could have someone who sounds like Corey Taylor to work with. Still it'd be interesting if this band goes on to make a second album in future with the rest of the band having songwriting input.
Can occasionally hear bits of the other members' previous bands. Cruel Ocean opens with a very Nine Inch Nails-esque beat
I heard two or so songs by them...they were both cool instrumentally but the very generic radio
rock/metal vocals held it back. It could have been so much more
I like it
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Doomocracy post new song
• Crystal Fairy stream debut LP
• Epic leaves Crazy Town
• New All Time Low Song
• Volumes promote new single, album
• New Demon Hunter video
• Incubus Share New Track
• Emmure premiere new single, video
• No Lives Matter to Body Count
• 2017 Applications Open
• New Once Human video
• Benighted Stream New Album
• Echo Tail is Building a Myth
• Sorority Noise drop 2nd single
• Papa Roach release new song
» see all news