Album is suprisingly good, even though its a bit too long.
Album is alright. Pretty solid instrumentation, but vocals are a bit boring. They never really stand out. No soaring choruses at all, nothing too catchy, and nothing is that aggressive either. Potential, but never really anything to write home about. A few sweet drum and guitar sections, but they're few and far between.
Haven't heard this, but I've been told it's a total waste of Kris Norris' talents.
It's pretty solid but also (guitar tone in solos aside) pretty much what Slipknot would sound like if they went industrial for their next album. Think the reason Jordison for big names for the instruments but went unknown for the vocalist was so that he could have someone who sounds like Corey Taylor to work with. Still it'd be interesting if this band goes on to make a second album in future with the rest of the band having songwriting input.
Can occasionally hear bits of the other members' previous bands. Cruel Ocean opens with a very Nine Inch Nails-esque beat
I heard two or so songs by them...they were both cool instrumentally but the very generic radio
rock/metal vocals held it back. It could have been so much more
I like it
• Modest Mouse release the first si..
• Korn vs Type 1 Diabetes
• Marilyn Manson reveals Deep Six
• Periphery drops another song
• New Enter Shikari video
• Kendrick Lamar performs new track
• Enslaved detail upcoming album, a..
• Chief Keef & Kanye West collabora..
• Fall Out Boy debut new video
• Imagine Dragons release new single
• Stonebride drop new album
• Incubus reveal upcoming releases
• SUMAC premiere new song
• Morbid Angel working on new mater..
• Prognathe stream new album
• The new Colour Haze record is out
• Methadone Skies unveil new LP
• Astrokraut stream debut album
• Sekte stream debut album
• Fair to Midland side project anno..
• New Ensiferum album
• Whalerider stream debut album
• Apex Shrine stream debut LP
• Alimony release new song
• CHON sign to Sumerian Records
» see all news