Nothing new under the sun, still a great album.
Although it files under the "Swedish death metal" tag, the blast beat parts signify towards the US death metal practice.
band is really not good
death infernal was fine
matt you are anti everything these days
Death Infernal was a 3.5/5, so hopefully this is good too!
i just have no filter for mediocre things anymore
ive heard what this band does about 5000000 times and most of it is better, so why would i listen to it?
death infernal had some great riffs
hellsworn and servants of the unlight weren't great though
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• New The Dead Rabbitts Track
• Cloud Nothings stream new album
• Stone Sour announce 'Hydrograd'
• Urban Vitamin release new song
• Play Bass in Guitar Wolf!
• RIP Jaki Liebezeit (1938-2017)
• Stream new Tim Bowness tunes
• R.I.P. Maggie Roche
• Icarus The Owl Go 1000 Miles
• Havok Drop New Single
• New Slaves single
• Anal Trump release EP
• Wind In His Hair stream debut EP
• Trivium Shock with Drummer Change
• Chelsea Grin share new single
» see all news