Coroner documentary in the works2013-09-15 by Voivod STAFF | 17 Comments
|Swiss avant-garde thrash act Coroner will release a documentary in which distinguished members of the world metal scene, are called to talk about Coroner's profound contribution to genres such as hardcore, progressive, gothic and thrash metal and even classical music. |
In that light, a film trailer has been streaming at the band's official site.
You can see the doc trailer right here: http://www.coroner-reunion.com/
Goddamn phone won't play it. I just want new material from them PLEASE
can't wait for the death cult reissue tho
this should be awesome
god this band is better than everything else ever
This sounds boring as hell. Why do I care about other people's opinions on a band? Especially if it's people from the world metal scene. Many of them aren't very articulate.
I thank Kill for telling me about Coroner. Great Progressive Metal / Thrash
Property of Carls Jr.
Sick, can't wait to watch this.
Digging: Venenum - Trance of Death
oh man m/
This post ALMOST gave me caries.
"Why do I care about other people's opinions on a band?"
um, why are you on sputnik.
"Especially if it's people from the world metal scene. Many of them aren't very articulate."
man that's just ignorant
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Hittman to re-emerge/reissue firs..
• A Perfect Circle air single
• Tonight Alive share "Temple"
• Bell Witch album stream
• New Soft Moon song/album
• New Turbowolf single, LP
• Ophis stream The Dismal Circle
• New video by The Front Bottoms
• New Calexico album/track
• Cyhra release second single
• Walk The Moon second single
• New Jessie Ware single, video
• Marmozets release "Habits" Single
• AWOLNATION demand Passion
• New Daniel Cavanagh Song
» see all news