Coroner documentary in the works2013-09-15 by Voivod STAFF | 17 Comments
|Swiss avant-garde thrash act Coroner will release a documentary in which distinguished members of the world metal scene, are called to talk about Coroner's profound contribution to genres such as hardcore, progressive, gothic and thrash metal and even classical music. |
In that light, a film trailer has been streaming at the band's official site.
You can see the doc trailer right here: http://www.coroner-reunion.com/
Goddamn phone won't play it. I just want new material from them PLEASE
can't wait for the death cult reissue tho
Digging: Venenum - Venenum
this should be awesome
Digging: Joanna Newsom - Ys
god this band is better than everything else ever
This sounds boring as hell. Why do I care about other people's opinions on a band? Especially if it's people from the world metal scene. Many of them aren't very articulate.
I thank Kill for telling me about Coroner. Great Progressive Metal / Thrash
Property of Carls Jr.
Sick, can't wait to watch this.
oh man m/
This post ALMOST gave me caries.
"Why do I care about other people's opinions on a band?"
um, why are you on sputnik.
"Especially if it's people from the world metal scene. Many of them aren't very articulate."
man that's just ignorant
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Justin Lowe found dead
• Justin Lowe leaves After the Buri..
• Cynic break up
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Muse unleash new single
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• Polyenso announce EP1
• Cult Leader stream debut LP
• Fightstar debut new song
• Eulogy stream new music
• Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2016
• Evergrey keyboardist's single
• Mestis releases new music
• Jim Konya dies, age 44
• Ramleh announce new album
• New Anselmo-fronted supergroup
• Giant Squid call it a day
• Redemption announce new album fea..
• Beach House reveal new album
• My Chemical Romance release limit..
• Massive Attack announce tour; tea..
» see all news