Coroner documentary in the works2013-09-15 by Voivod STAFF | 17 Comments
|Swiss avant-garde thrash act Coroner will release a documentary in which distinguished members of the world metal scene, are called to talk about Coroner's profound contribution to genres such as hardcore, progressive, gothic and thrash metal and even classical music. |
In that light, a film trailer has been streaming at the band's official site.
You can see the doc trailer right here: http://www.coroner-reunion.com/
Goddamn phone won't play it. I just want new material from them PLEASE
can't wait for the death cult reissue tho
this should be awesome
god this band is better than everything else ever
This sounds boring as hell. Why do I care about other people's opinions on a band? Especially if it's people from the world metal scene. Many of them aren't very articulate.
I thank Kill for telling me about Coroner. Great Progressive Metal / Thrash
Property of Carls Jr.
Sick, can't wait to watch this.
Digging: Yellow Magic Orchestra - Solid State Survivor
oh man m/
This post ALMOST gave me caries.
"Why do I care about other people's opinions on a band?"
um, why are you on sputnik.
"Especially if it's people from the world metal scene. Many of them aren't very articulate."
man that's just ignorant
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Riverside guitarist dies
• New Celldweller album
• New Epica video/EP
• New Visitors track + album
• Dream Machine dropped by label
• Novelists Release New Song
• Melvins stream new track
• TesseracT debut new single
• New HAIM video
• Captain, We're Sinking live at XP..
• New LCD Soundsystem Album
• New Fall Out Boy Song
• 2nd Manchester Orchestra Song
• Horns gesture trademark update
• Turnover premiere "Super Natural"..
• CityCop share music video
» see all news