New John Butler Trio Album2013-09-09 by Isaacbean | 8 Comments
|Australian folk-rock group The John Butler Trio have announced via their Facebook page/Rolling Stone Australia Magazine that a new album from them can be expected sometime in 2014. |
The link can be viewed here:
Tagged: John Butler Trio
Hopefully better than April Uprising, but stoked for this. A collaboration with Harry James Angus oh man oh man
April Uprising wasn't bad but pretty weak for his standards imo. Three is still his best album for me but yeah something in the vein of Sunrise or Grand National would be sweet.
sweet this dude is legit
tommy which JBT have you heard?
haven't jammed for years tho
what you want is the best song ever
Fucking Betterman goddamn. You should def jam Grand National dude it destroys
April Uprising was a snoozefest, hope this one is better.
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Rush drummer retires
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Letlive. Disband
• All Time Low Like To Party
• Full Of Hell Trumpet Ecstasy
• PVRIS tease new LP
• Arbus share new single
• New Decapitated album + single
• Stone Sour's "third" song
• New Foster the People EP
• New Wage War single, album
• Nickelback's Song On Fire
• Shadow Of Intent stream album
• Rise of Phoenix
• Plain White T's rejoin Fearless
• Shabazz Palaces detail new LP
• blink-182 share "6/8" track
» see all news