New Bone Fragments Songs2013-09-04 by Clefable Oathbreaker McKinley | 3 Comments
|Virginia's Bone Fragments are back in 2013 with another merry-go-round collage of cannibalistic clowns and rotten candy influenced black metal. The new album is titled "Blood Spatter Bone Scatter" and was just released a few weeks back. Two new songs, titled "Would You Like Some Candy? and "Laughing As You Get Sick and Die", can be heard on youtube, perfectly displaying their marriage of carnival-esque melodies and bedroom black metal.|
Tagged: Bone Fragments
Think of this while you listen.
Digging: Rogga Johansson - Garpedans
Dark Amusement was rad
The name Blood Spatter Bone Scatter is very funny and I watch the video of this song which is also very funny.
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• New 10 Years record/single
• Brand new Brand New record
• Converge Detail Album/New song
• New Protomartyr single, album
• Beneath (IS) stream new LP
• New Lights video and tour
• New Noah Gundersen Song
• Neck Deep Bloom
• Enslaved Release New Song
• Hammock announce new album
• Pole Younger debuts new single
• New Moses Sumney, 'Quarrel'
• New Alice Glass song/video
• Another New Circa Survive Song
• New Such Gold Single
» see all news