Woah, did they seriously make 2 videos for the same song?
i dont really enjoy this band at all tbh
I like this song
I loved the cinematography, editing, and lighting in the video...it was all well done. The song itself is pretty 'sick' as well. (Get it? That's their EP's name)
Didn't know they're on RedBull Records. Song blows.
Seems a bit meh. hate the vocals
Digging: Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven
”Woah, did they seriously make 2 videos for the same song?”
That's not that uncommon actually, but it's dumb anyway lol.
The problem with this band is they manage to sound just like every other =core band from the past decade, way to go with following the trend of mediocrity guys...
Yeah its goddamn generic as hell and yet people are giving it 3.5s. I don't get it.
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• A Perfect Circle air single
• Tonight Alive share "Temple"
• Bell Witch album stream
• New Soft Moon song/album
• New Turbowolf single, LP
• Ophis stream The Dismal Circle
• New video by The Front Bottoms
• New Calexico album/track
• Cyhra release second single
• Walk The Moon second single
• New Jessie Ware single, video
• Marmozets release "Habits" Single
• AWOLNATION demand Passion
• New Daniel Cavanagh Song
• New Fear, and Loathing Video
» see all news