Digging: Black Milk - If There's A Hell Below
Naked ladies aren't gay
This band is though
Yeah this is probably gonna be a 2-2.5 for me.
What's not to love about this band? They're a young UK metalcore band doing the american vibe, their way! 10/10!
Played with these guys! Came below us in a battle of the bands not to long ago. They just seem to try way to hard. They choreograph there stage performance and wear matching clothes and above all else do there best to sound like crown the empire..ha gaaay!
Real nice guys though and i hope they find there own sound.
"What's not to love about this band? They're a young UK metalcore band doing the american vibe, their way! 10/10!"
That entire sentence speaks for itself, but at least they're not Capture the Crown bad. So there's that.
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Rush drummer retires
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Braveyoung's Misery and Pride
• Northlane drops surprise album
• Gorillaz album details/4 new trac..
• Kendrick Lamar teases new album
• New Jute Gyte EP Streaming
• Bowie monument scrapped
• Trial (SWE) stream new material
• A Lot Like Birds premiere new sin..
• Sleepmakeswaves Stream Album
• Warped Tour 2017 Lineup
• Moose Blood remove drummer
• Tigers Jaw announce album, US tour
• Negru Passes Away
• New Cigarettes After Sex Album
• The Word Alive Feel Miserable
» see all news