hopefully it's a grower?
Yeah hopefully. Not convinced yet.
SINCE YOU BEEN GOOOONNNNNNE
i'm not digging either of the new songs a whole lot. hopefully this album isn't gonna suck.
I liked it.
Waiting was a total grower; I was underwhelmed at first and now I love that song. This song didn't wow me, but it has a good vibe and I'm sure it will grow on me.
They are both growers, but so far nothing is coming close to their previous work. It's disappointing but expected.
agreed it's not coming close to at least Change and E&I, but the reality for me is that I believe it will still be a good album; their previous work was just THAT good.
The new songs suck
i thort the newest one was p good, has potential
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Chelsea Wolfe's 2nd preview
• Ne Obliviscaris return
• Echo Tail streams new album
• New Osiris (Egypt) song, EP
• Two New Converge Tracks
• Perturbator announces EP
• Linkin Park release statement
• New Hollywood Undead video, album
• Sundfor sings with John Grant
• Another new Don Broco Track
• Steven Wilson debuts new video
• Humanity's Last Breath single
• Periphery Chester Tribute
• Linkin Park cancels world tour
• Pentakill return with new album
» see all news