hopefully it's a grower?
Yeah hopefully. Not convinced yet.
SINCE YOU BEEN GOOOONNNNNNE
i'm not digging either of the new songs a whole lot. hopefully this album isn't gonna suck.
I liked it.
Waiting was a total grower; I was underwhelmed at first and now I love that song. This song didn't wow me, but it has a good vibe and I'm sure it will grow on me.
They are both growers, but so far nothing is coming close to their previous work. It's disappointing but expected.
Digging: Mountains and Rainbows - Particles
agreed it's not coming close to at least Change and E&I, but the reality for me is that I believe it will still be a good album; their previous work was just THAT good.
The new songs suck
i thort the newest one was p good, has potential
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Chevelle Release Another Song
• verydeadly releases new album
• Insane Vesper stream new album
• New Arzathon Project
• Paul Simon ready to retire
• Novena stream EP
• New Sianvar Song/Video
• Neurosis album name/release
• ORBS release new track
• New Taking Back Sunday Track
• New Disillusion album news
• Debut Death Spells album
• Thank you Scientist share Arson H..
• New The Color Morale single
• New In The Woods.... Song
» see all news