|New Juicy J Album|
2013-07-26 by an xbox killed my dog | 30 Replies | 1642 Views
Memphis, Tennessee musical icon and Academy Award-winner Juicy J's third solo album, Stay Trippy will finally be released on August 27th through Columbia Records. The album will feature Wiz Khalifa, Pimp C, A$AP Rocky, Young Jeezy, Project Pat, The Weeknd and Justin Timberlake among others.
1. Stop It
2. Smokin' Rollin' (Featuring Pimp C)
3. No Heart No Love (Featuring Project Pat)
4. So Much Money
5. Bounce It (Featuring Trey Songz & Wale)
7. Gun Plus A Mask (Featuring Yelawolf)
8. Smoke A Nigga (Featuring Wiz Khalifa)
9. Show Out (Featuring Big Sean & Young Jeezy)
10. The Woods (Featuring Justin Timberlake)
11. Money A Do It
12. Talkin' Bout (Featuring Chris Brown & Wiz Khalifa)
13. All I Blow Is Loud
14. Bandz A Make Her Dance (Featuring Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz)
15. Scholarship (Featuring A$AP Rocky)
16. If I Ain't
The Best Buy Deluxe Edition release will also include:
17. One Thousand (Featuring Wiz Khalifa)
18. Having Sex (Featuring Trina & 2 Chainz)
19. One Of Those Nights (Featuring The Weeknd)
More information on the album is available here:
in for track 8.
BANDS A MAKE HER DANCE
why so funny
this obvs has some clunkers but it should be pre good
Digging: Flying Lotus - Ideas drafts loops
"in for track 8."
fuck yes finally
but will he poke it like wet paint?
Digging: Neil Davidge - Halo 4 Original Soundtrack
could end up being pretty good imo
Digging: Ryan Adams - Jacksonville City Nights
Digging: Self Defense Family - Try Me
Digging: Sunken Seas - Cataclysm
you only think I'm joking
What an album cover.
Digging: Animal Collective - Centipede Hz
this will be excellent as per usual
Digging: The Constructus Corporation - The Ziggurat
kinda shocked one of those nights will not be featured on the non deluxe version.
you clearly have never been laid
holy lol. Imagining that listening to that guy gets you laid. Dude's about a bitch I've had three
girlfriends hotter than britney spears.
smokin out that CIGAHHH drinking cold white lICARRR
dang bro tell me more
KRS-One is somewhere shaking his head in disgust.
Too many blacks on this album. Will suck
Digging: Akkord - Akkord
This thread needs a Hillary comment
so many feats...
Dam this is getting more positive reception than I imagined
AOTY Juicy been rich since the 90s... said half of it gonna sound like mafia type music bandz a make her dance is the worst one released so far
You say no to features... juicy j cant
YEAH HO 
wait isn't Pimp C dead?
is that feature just an old sample or something?