Undecided on this. Need to hear a full song.
Production sounds a bit dry.
Mite b cool
"Down-tempo/groove band"...? I'm sorry, what?
CutMan, It might be a Chicago thing haha that's a pretty common genre name thrown around here.
sounds sick apart from the soft thing in between each song, need to hear that whole thing before saying anything about it though
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Ghost Hall releases new video
• Vicious Rumors post new video
• Kashee Opeiah stream demos
• Daniel Lioneye returns with 3rd a..
• ADBOK new album and song
• Oceans Blazed Alaska
• New The Pineapple Thief Single
• Relient K announce new album
• New Single by Lupe Fiasco
• Oasis reissue Be Here Now
• Departures stream new album
• Regina Spektor announces seventh ..
• Lost Salt Blood Purges CDs
• Korn Single + Album
• The Deja Vus release debut EP
» see all news