Undecided on this. Need to hear a full song.
Production sounds a bit dry.
Mite b cool
"Down-tempo/groove band"...? I'm sorry, what?
CutMan, It might be a Chicago thing haha that's a pretty common genre name thrown around here.
sounds sick apart from the soft thing in between each song, need to hear that whole thing before saying anything about it though
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Icarus the Owl 'Rearm' for 5th LP
• The Nietzsche release new song
• R.I.P. Charles Bradley
• Bjork unveils 'The Gate'
• New Threat Signal song
• New Bloodred Hourglass video
• New Exarsis music video
• New We Came As Romans video
• Combichrist are broken.
• Ibeyi ft. Mala Rodriguez
• Bhad Bhabie Drops Second Track
• AA Thrown "Into The Fire"
• Walk The Moon share new single
• New Wolf Alice Song
• Red release two new songs
» see all news