|Glamour Of The Kill new song|
2013-07-17 by LPTheory | 5 Comments
|English metalcore band Glamour Of The Kill have released a new song, entitled 'Break', which |
features a guest appearance by Michael Vampire. The song is taken from their second album,
Savages, which is set to be released September 23rd.
You can check the song here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4fJ1LYs2mg
Tagged: Glamour of the Kill
Well...this is shit...
Markedly better than their previous efforts but that's really not saying much.
GotK has catchy stuff but fuck Michael Vampire
• Modest Mouse release the first si..
• Korn vs Type 1 Diabetes
• Marilyn Manson reveals Deep Six
• Periphery drops another song
• Kendrick Lamar performs new track
• New Enter Shikari video
• Enslaved detail upcoming album, a..
• Fair to Midland side project anno..
• Chief Keef & Kanye West collabora..
• Imagine Dragons release new single
• Falling in Reverse debut new song
• Bobby Shmurda & crew indicted
• Stonebride drop new album
• Incubus reveal upcoming releases
• SUMAC premiere new song
• Morbid Angel working on new mater..
• Prognathe stream new album
• The new Colour Haze record is out
• Methadone Skies unveil new LP
• Astrokraut stream debut album
• Sekte stream debut album
• New Ensiferum album
• Whalerider stream debut album
• Apex Shrine stream debut LP
• Alimony release new song
» see all news