The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus tour2013-07-15 by Trey Spencer STAFF | 10 Comments
|Punk rock/post hardcore band The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus are planning to tour Australia in support of their 10th Anniversary EP Et Tu, Brute?. |
However, the band have opted to plan this tour a little different than usual. Fans from cities around the nation will compete to decide where the he Red Jumpsuit Apparatus will tour by pledging to buy tickets via GiggedIn.
GiggedIn is a live music crowdfunding and ticketing platform enabling the opportunity for true Red Jumpsuit fans to pledge and bring the show to their hometown. More information and pledging will open up on the 9th of July through the GiggedIn website.
Tagged: The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
they really feel like a man now, amirite?
That website is utterly pointless, the biggest cities will always win which is where they would have played anyway.
This seemed like such a random topic for an article, but now I understand, it's because of the "voting" thing. However:
That website is utterly pointless, the biggest cities will always win which is where they would have played anyway. 
ew, these guys.
whoops double post
Just announce the major cities like every other band.
I WILL NEVER LET YOU FALL
I'LL STAND UP WITH YOU FOREVER
Digging: NEGOTO - Vision
Meh. Band suck. Saw them at Soundwave '09 and was completely underwhelmed.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• The Wounded Kings stream final LP
• CWOTD announce new record
• Car Bomb album details
• New Placebo song
• King Green releases EP
• Suma announce new studio album
• New Power Quest Track and E.P
• American Football new record
• New Ulcerate song
• Ion Dissonance announce new LP
• Echo Tail streams new album
• Caspian release new video
• You Me At Six song/album
• Self Defense Family new song
• Too Close To Touch's "Crooked Smi..
» see all news