Starting to think Level 3 is going to be tits!
i dig it. production is kinda flat though
It wasn't bad but it didn't have much to offer as well. New album is sounding iffy....which makes me nervous after Level 2 was so great. Hopefully they don't try and "grow" too much, because then they'll just sound like a Contortionist ripoff without anything special
It's okay. The first single released was better
Never heard this band and that was terrible.
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Rush drummer retires
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Rise of Phoenix
• Plain White T's rejoin Fearless
• Shabazz Palaces detail new LP
• blink-182 share "6/8" track
• Vintersorg share new music
• New Fall Out Boy single, album
• SHADOWS (ex-FACT) Debut Album, Ne..
• Stone Sour Feeling "Fabuless"
• Babymetal backing band releases a..
• Lapalux Announces New Album
• Rostam Releases "Gwan"
• New Hasan Album
• Upon a Burning Body are Outcasts
• New In Hearts Wake Song, Album
• New Hante Song/Video
» see all news