Starting to think Level 3 is going to be tits!
i dig it. production is kinda flat though
Digging: The Dillinger Escape Plan - Dissociation
It wasn't bad but it didn't have much to offer as well. New album is sounding iffy....which makes me nervous after Level 2 was so great. Hopefully they don't try and "grow" too much, because then they'll just sound like a Contortionist ripoff without anything special
It's okay. The first single released was better
Never heard this band and that was terrible.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• One OK Rock are "Taking Off"
• Dynatron debuts video
• Unreqvited Stream Debut
• Talk To Me, Run The Jewels
• Bring Me the Horizon are "Doomed"
• New Roads to Nowhere lyric vid
• Scum (FIN) debuts lost track
• Rome Hero Foxes tour
• Ray Toro's debut solo album
• New Virtual Blaze Single
• City of Caterpillar Announce Reun..
• Danny Worsnop returns to AA
• Frank Iero stream "Oceans"
• New Busted live video
• Auroch streaming Mute Books
» see all news