Starting to think Level 3 is going to be tits!
i dig it. production is kinda flat though
It wasn't bad but it didn't have much to offer as well. New album is sounding iffy....which makes me nervous after Level 2 was so great. Hopefully they don't try and "grow" too much, because then they'll just sound like a Contortionist ripoff without anything special
It's okay. The first single released was better
Never heard this band and that was terrible.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• New Obituary Single/Video
• Pregnant Whale Pain EP Stream
• We Are The Ocean break up
• New Northlane Single
• Urban Vitamin - Ekphrasis
• Red Giant Release New Track
• New Young Thug Music Video
• Oathbreaker Announce US Tour
• Need stream new album
• Green Day premiere new video
• Converge's Jane Doe live album
• Black Magic Release New Demo
• New From First to Last with Sonny..
• Alkaline Trio Vinyl Rereleases
• CJ rejoins TAIM for a show
» see all news