Starting to think Level 3 is going to be tits!
i dig it. production is kinda flat though
It wasn't bad but it didn't have much to offer as well. New album is sounding iffy....which makes me nervous after Level 2 was so great. Hopefully they don't try and "grow" too much, because then they'll just sound like a Contortionist ripoff without anything special
It's okay. The first single released was better
Never heard this band and that was terrible.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• 2nd Fates Warning single
• New Martin Garrix Video
• New Etienne Sin Video
• New Capture the Crown Song
• Michael Snoxall Releases Spooks
• Iron Maiden streams Wacken set
• Seahorse Divorce disband
• New Mouth of the Architect in Oct..
• New Epica video
• New Massive Attack Music
• Brant Bjork releases new song
• Death Spells release new album
• The Offspring Tease Sharknado
• Pokemon Go Breakdown(s)
• Operation: Mindcrime New Song
» see all news