|New Moby record|
2013-07-01 by Raul Stanciu STAFF | 12 Comments
|Moby announced he will release a new record, called Innocents, at the beginning of October. It was recorded at his own studio at home and co-produced by Mark 'Spike' Stent (Muse, Bjork, Massive Attack, etc.). Collaborators on Innocents include Mark Lanegan, Cold Specks, Wayne Coyne, Inyang Bassey, Damien Jurado and Skylar Grey. |
The first official single, 'A Case For Shame', featuring Cold Specks can be listened to here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58MUwnspBRk
Here is the official tracklist for Innocents:
1. Everything That Rises
2. A Case For Shame (feat. Cold Specks)
3. Almost Home (feat. Damien Jurado)
4. Going Wrong
5. The Perfect Life (feat. Wayne Coyne)
6. The Last Day (feat Skylar Grey)
7. Don't Love Me (feat. Inyang Bassey)
8. A Long Time
10. Tell Me (feat. Cold Specks)
11. The Lonely Night (feat. Mark Lanegan)
12. The Dogs
Innocents promotional video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvsbGnWDrfo
Album cover and more information on the record is available at Moby's official website - http://www.moby.com/innocents#.UdHU122bHz0
Cool, enjoy the single (as well as his other work) so I'll definitely look into this when it comes out.
Digging: MO - No Mythologies To Follow
and I was just jamming to "Why Does my Heart Feel so Bad?" this morning on the way to the gym. Sweet, I'm looking forward to this.
Last album surprisingly had a lot of killer tracks and this new one is quite decent. Looks like another good Moby album is on it's way.
Digging: The Birthday Massacre - Superstition
i got play and found it really boring to listen to as a whole (very, very repetitive), but i do enjoy many of his songs on their own. if anyone hasn't heard "in this world" or "in my heart" by him, i'd highly recommend them.
also, in regard to the single, damn what a song.
I'm stoked to hear this, Destroyed was really good.
Digging: Brant Bjork - Black Flower Power
Digging: Throwing Muses - Throwing Muses
It is one of his best records in a while.
havent liked anything since play tbh i mean i havent heard hotel but who cares same old shit, baldy needs to get rollin
He could get out of his comfort zone once in a while, agreed.
yea he needs more advert tunes
wow that was really good, excited for the rest
• BREAKING: Chad Kroeger Sucks Dick
• Refused aren't fuckin dead
• Chris and Shawn quit Megadeth
• System of a Down to embark on Eur..
• The Black Dahlia Murder streams c..
• Brand New in studio
• Katy Perry to headline Super B
• Callejon debut first material fro..
• Fall Out Boy set release date for..
• Intervals split with vocalist
• Starbomb set to release second LP
• Adimiron stream new album
• Just Before Dawn stream new LP
• New track from Enter Shikari
• New Archgoat Song
• Third Angels and Airwaves Song
• While She Sleeps release track
• Engel Debut New Single, Album
• Madred stream debut album
• CityCop stream new EP
• Mekaal Hasan Band reveals live DVD
• Primordial post new video
• The Decemberists release new video
• Owen streaming covers LP
• 11Paranoias stream new LP
» see all news