Solid stuff, somewhere in between 3-3.5 atm for me.
Digging: Hundred Visions - Brutal Pueblo
3.5, safe album but brings some cool riffs.
Band is average, but will check. Might be decent
Hey first 3 songs rule hard.
inb4 KILL says false thrash.
better than mop?!?!
I didn't like this album nearly as much as Time is Up. Still a good release though.
Saw them 5 hours ago in rock al parque, they put an interesting show.
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Rush drummer retires
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Riverside guitarist dies
• The return of Five Horse Johnson
• Letlive. Disband
• All Time Low Like To Party
• Full Of Hell Trumpet Ecstasy
• PVRIS tease new LP
• Arbus share new single
• New Decapitated album + single
• Stone Sour's "third" song
• New Foster the People EP
• New Wage War single, album
• Nickelback's Song On Fire
• Shadow Of Intent stream album
• Rise of Phoenix
• Plain White T's rejoin Fearless
• Shabazz Palaces detail new LP
» see all news