good friends of mine, still have no idea how they got karl on this.
Digging: Solstafir - Ótta
I was extremely surprised too.
Pretty cool. Not so original or anything but solid.
Digging: Midnight - No Mercy for Mayhem
I wonder how many bands use that same choppy fade in effect at the start to lead in to junz, the number must be in the millions.
That said, I do like how you can sometimes hear what sounds like a bass guitar.
its just breakdowns.
Not good. At first I thought this was the band Betraying The Martyrs and they had changed their sound. These metalcore bands and their similar names.
• Faith No More, motherfucker
• Upon A Burning Body & Ice-T colla..
• Periphery detail Juggernaut
• Periphery debut new track
• Northlane reveal new vocalist, de..
• Jeff Loomis joins Arch Enemy
• Full Of Hell/Merzbow stream new s..
• Blind Guardian tease new album
• DIR EN GREY release new song
• Second To Sun share new single
• Baring Teeth stream new album
• At the Gates release new video
• Thy Darkened Shade stream new alb..
• Flying Lotus and DOOM collaborate..
• Slow Season stream new LP
• Putrid Evocation stream debut alb..
• There For Tomorrow disband
• Black Sheep Wall debut new song
• Pianos Become the Teeth release t..
• Bloodbath stream new album
• New Crimson Moonlight song
• Crunkasuarus Rex debut video
• Jimmy Ruffin dies at 78
• Palm Desert stream new album
• Ride reunite
» see all news