Smith Street Band New Song2013-06-11 by Michael Snoxall | 10 Comments
|Melbourne based folk punk group, The Smith Street Band, are having a song from their upcoming EP Don't |
Fuck With Our Dreams premiered on Australia's Triple J radio station.
The song will be aired at 9PM AEST during the Home & Hosed programme.
Info can be found here: [a]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?
For those outside of Australia, you can listen via Triple J's website radio stream:
For those who miss the show, they can stream the show for a week after it airs:
I'm reluctant enough about listening to pre-release singles off an album, let alone an EP.
Digging: Jeff Rosenstock - Worry.
keen keen keeeen
These guys are definitely my favourite Australian band at the moment.
folk punk you say
meh band. folk punk is meh in general.
So the song airs at 11AM on the 12th in Eastern Time.
In case anyone was wondering.
Yeah, not a lot of their songs have folk instruments (e.g. acoustic guitar on them).
"South East Facing Wall" was clearly written on an acoustic guitar, though.
cant find the song streaming anywhere and it sucks.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Dynatron debuts video
• Unreqvited Stream Debut
• Talk To Me, Run The Jewels
• Bring Me the Horizon are "Doomed"
• New Roads to Nowhere lyric vid
• Scum (FIN) debuts lost track
• Rome Hero Foxes tour
• Ray Toro's debut solo album
• New Virtual Blaze Single
• City of Caterpillar Announce Reun..
• Danny Worsnop returns to AA
• Frank Iero stream "Oceans"
• New Busted live video
• Auroch streaming Mute Books
• Earth Moves Tell The Truth
» see all news