It's not a bad album, got the promo a few days ago : ]
I quite enjoyed this record, and I'm not normally a fan of brutal death metal.
is it better than the last album? is it as good as Triumvirate?
Triumvirate is probably my favorite Brutal/Tech Death metal album of all time, hope this rules after waiting 5 years.
man that was pretty cool
Great instrumentals, but that spoken-word section towards the beginning sounds like fucking Optimus Prime
Optimus Prime does Death Metal. Sounds a lot like Nile to me, at least the first track.
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Echo Tail streams new album
• New Osiris (Egypt) song, EP
• Two New Converge Tracks
• Perturbator announces EP
• Linkin Park release statement
• New Hollywood Undead video, album
• Sundfor sings with John Grant
• Another new Don Broco Track
• Steven Wilson debuts new video
• Humanity's Last Breath single
• Periphery Chester Tribute
• Linkin Park cancels world tour
• Pentakill return with new album
• New Malokarpatan song
• New Art from Thy Art is Murder
» see all news