Gee, I wish they would
This will either be really fun or really awful...
Wasn't too bad?
wow nobody cares wow WOW
These guys are still recording?
Saw them live about 5 years ago and they were decent but looked really really old and like they should retire.
aw man i hope this is good
I liked it!
Haven't really listened to the Stooges' stuff, but this makes me want to
I found it mediocre. Not bad, but not good. The first song is horrid, the next few are fun, but what's with the acoustic ballads and Tom Waits crooning? Overall, The Stooges are showing their age, and this just sounded like an average second-run New York Dolls album. Will listen again, though, maybe I'll change my mind. Right now it's about a 3 though.
Aged and dull.
don't need a play by play of each song to know this sucks. just wish they'd do it under a different name instead of trying to pass this shit off as the stooges
put on fun house again today, still one of the best albums ever made
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Second New Zao Track
• Lost Salt Blood Purges Announces ..
• More Dark Tranquillity new music
• Brand new Unloco song
• Avenged Sevenfold to release new ..
• Stream Whores. Album
• Another nu Korn video
• Car Bomb Stream Meta
• One OK Rock are "Taking Off"
• Dynatron debuts video
• Unreqvited Stream Debut
• Talk To Me, Run The Jewels
• Bring Me the Horizon are "Doomed"
• New Roads to Nowhere lyric vid
• Scum (FIN) debuts lost track
» see all news