Gee, I wish they would
This will either be really fun or really awful...
Wasn't too bad?
wow nobody cares wow WOW
These guys are still recording?
Saw them live about 5 years ago and they were decent but looked really really old and like they should retire.
aw man i hope this is good
I liked it!
Haven't really listened to the Stooges' stuff, but this makes me want to
I found it mediocre. Not bad, but not good. The first song is horrid, the next few are fun, but what's with the acoustic ballads and Tom Waits crooning? Overall, The Stooges are showing their age, and this just sounded like an average second-run New York Dolls album. Will listen again, though, maybe I'll change my mind. Right now it's about a 3 though.
Aged and dull.
don't need a play by play of each song to know this sucks. just wish they'd do it under a different name instead of trying to pass this shit off as the stooges
put on fun house again today, still one of the best albums ever made
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Linkin Park cancels world tour
• Pentakill return with new album
• New Malokarpatan song
• New Art from Thy Art is Murder
• New The Contortionist song
• Four Year Strong Acoustic LP
• Ensiferum premiere new single
• Nine Inch Nails debut new track
• PVRIS delay album release
• New Jeff Rosenstock Song
• Fuck Buttons' Hung Debuts
• Rosetta are Utopioids
• Slow stream new LP
• Lost Salt Blood Purges and Boring..
• New Ghost Hall track, video
» see all news