Gee, I wish they would
This will either be really fun or really awful...
Wasn't too bad?
wow nobody cares wow WOW
These guys are still recording?
Saw them live about 5 years ago and they were decent but looked really really old and like they should retire.
aw man i hope this is good
I liked it!
Haven't really listened to the Stooges' stuff, but this makes me want to
I found it mediocre. Not bad, but not good. The first song is horrid, the next few are fun, but what's with the acoustic ballads and Tom Waits crooning? Overall, The Stooges are showing their age, and this just sounded like an average second-run New York Dolls album. Will listen again, though, maybe I'll change my mind. Right now it's about a 3 though.
Aged and dull.
don't need a play by play of each song to know this sucks. just wish they'd do it under a different name instead of trying to pass this shit off as the stooges
put on fun house again today, still one of the best albums ever made
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Oathbreaker stream Rheia
• First Song Written By AI Robot
• Brand New delay album, reconfirm ..
• The Devil Wears Prada stream new ..
• Second new song from Metallica
• Frank Iero and The Patience debut..
• New $wagch0de Song
• G.L.O.S.S. Break Up
• Opeth premiere new single
• I Declare War announce album
• New Sonata Arctica Video
• New Attila Song
• Memphis May Fire debut new video
• Mono share another new track
• MCR release Living With Ghosts
» see all news