Gee, I wish they would
This will either be really fun or really awful...
Wasn't too bad?
wow nobody cares wow WOW
These guys are still recording?
Saw them live about 5 years ago and they were decent but looked really really old and like they should retire.
aw man i hope this is good
I liked it!
Haven't really listened to the Stooges' stuff, but this makes me want to
I found it mediocre. Not bad, but not good. The first song is horrid, the next few are fun, but what's with the acoustic ballads and Tom Waits crooning? Overall, The Stooges are showing their age, and this just sounded like an average second-run New York Dolls album. Will listen again, though, maybe I'll change my mind. Right now it's about a 3 though.
Aged and dull.
don't need a play by play of each song to know this sucks. just wish they'd do it under a different name instead of trying to pass this shit off as the stooges
put on fun house again today, still one of the best albums ever made
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Justin Lowe leaves After the Buri..
• Justin Lowe found dead
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Cynic break up
• Muse unleash new single
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2016
• Evergrey keyboardist's single
• Mestis releases new music
• Jim Konya Dies, Age 44
• Ramleh announce new album
• New Anselmo-fronted supergroup
• Giant Squid call it a day
• Redemption announce new album fea..
• Beach House reveal new album
• My Chemical Romance release limit..
• Massive Attack announce tour; tea..
• Vision of Disorder premiere new s..
• Satyricon frontman diagnosed with..
• Brokencyde unveil new video
• The Faceless release single
» see all news