|Monuments Singer Search|
2013-04-05 by Trey Spencer STAFF | 22 Replies | 2018 Views
UK tech-metallers Monuments have started their search for a new singer following the departure of vocalist Matt Rose.
The band have posted a new instrumental track online titled 'The Indulger', as well as 'Doxa' from Gnosis. Interested parties should add their vocals to these two songs and e-mail them to: email@example.com
"- Preferably over 21.
- Preferably UK based (but if you think you got what it takes then by all means we're open to anyone, even if you live on Mars).
- MUST have touring experience/at least gig experience.
- All auditions must have ZERO auto-tune or editing, we want to hear your tuning and your groove.
- We'd also like to ask for you to not post links to your audition online, let's keep this between us and yourselves...for now.
- Please send all auditions to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org and not to our inbox or band members' inboxes, just to make sure we don't miss you out!
Thanks, looking forward to hearing everyone's audition! And remember: THERE IS NO TIME LIMIT, take your time, Rome wasn't built in a day."
For more information, please visit:
Listen to the new track here:
Download the audition bundle here:
This was posted as news a few days ago wasn't it?
Get Daniel Tompkins
Digging: Down - NOLA
Get Daniel Tompkins 
Get Daniel Tompkins 
Digging: Hammock - Oblivion Hymns
He's with Skyharbor though. Anyway my requirements that I've already failed:
- Preferably over 21: Nah I'm 19
- Touring/gig experience: Only gigs, not as a vocalist full time either.
- clean vocals: I'm out.
Glad to see my initial recommendation still has fans.
I have zero interest in joining this shit band I should send them a vid
Digging: A Wilhelm Scream - Partycrasher
Of you taking a shit?
If I didn't just get a new job and lived anywhere near the UK, I might give this a go. The demo track is solid.
Digging: David Maxim Micic - Bilo 3.0
- Must have aspirations to join a band with terrible work ethic and horrible treatment of vocalists.
These guys and Tesseract should just combine powers and alienate twice as many vocalists twice as quickly.
Didn't they both come from the same band though? Both came out of Fellsilent iirc.
Correct me if I am wrong but I think it is a bit more convoluted than that: Tesseract and Fell Silent were running parallel to one another before Fell Silent ended and then Monuments came out of the Guitarist that did all the song writing for Tesseract and Fell Silent pulling the plug on Fell Silent leaving the other members with nothing to do.
Again probably wrong, all I know is Tesseract haven't been good since they lost their first vocalist who was outstanding live.
Fellsilent brought out loads of bands that are now fairly well known: TesseracT, Monuments, Heart of a Coward (even has some links to Enter Shikari through them)....
Also indirectly through Heart of a Coward came Hacktivist.
I mean I could do it but they'd have to stop making shitty music
Digging: Ulver - Messe I.X-VI.X
Is Howard Jones available?
"Is Howard Jones available?"
Howard Jones has formed a new band
Digging: Mansions - Doom Loop
was hoping howard was going to go back to Blood Has Been Shed.
Digging: Wolfheart - Winterborn
wrong thread tomas
Digging: Kendrick Lamar - good kid, m.A.A.d city
Ohhh I really wanted Howard Jones. His voice is like sex to me. Ah well, even a generic singer and the band'll go somewhere. Talented.
Digging: Rhian Sheehan - Stories From Elsewhere