This album was recommended to me by Wizard and it's really worth listening to.
Digging: Decapitated - Anticult
This is decent but like, fairly bland idk
yesss band rules hard
I saw Andy digging this and I thought, "Damn, Andy has great tastes in dm and I dl'ed it". True story!
dam they sound like arghoslent
Digging: 21 Savage - Issa Album
I honestly think some of their faster riffing can be compared but when they drop the doom bomb, no fucking way.
yea they're pretty sick
oofs n ughs
this album fucking slays
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• Four Year Strong Acoustic LP
• Ensiferum premiere new single
• Nine Inch Nails debut new track
• PVRIS delay album release
• New Jeff Rosenstock Song
• Fuck Buttons' Hung Debuts
• Rosetta are Utopioids
• Slow stream new LP
• Lost Salt Blood Purges and Boring..
• New Ghost Hall track, video
• Arcane Roots share "Off the Floor"
• Manchester Orchestra's 'Moth'
• New Wolves in the Throne Room vid..
• Andy Black covers Adele
• 12 Stones release new music
» see all news