This album was recommended to me by Wizard and it's really worth listening to.
Digging: Inhumatus - Terran Genocide
This is decent but like, fairly bland idk
yesss band rules hard
I saw Andy digging this and I thought, "Damn, Andy has great tastes in dm and I dl'ed it". True story!
dam they sound like arghoslent
I honestly think some of their faster riffing can be compared but when they drop the doom bomb, no fucking way.
yea they're pretty sick
oofs n ughs
this album fucking slays
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Knuckle Puck debut new single
• Remo Drive premiere new singles
• Uneven Structure release video
• Havok vs. Fake News in third sing..
• Ghost Bath Announce Album
• New Seether single, album
• Ulver announce new album
• New Acceptance Album Stream
• New While She Sleeps single
• Celldweller's "Electric Eye"
• New Chainsmokers ft. Coldplay
• New Shade Empire song
• Yowie premiere new single; 3rd al..
• At the Drive-In to release new re..
• Limited Cult of Luna bundle annou..
» see all news