Gifts From Enola call it quits2013-04-03 by zxlkho | 11 Comments
|Post-rock band Gifts From Enola have announced that they will no longer be a band. They also announced a farewellshow on June 8th, 2013 in Harrisonburg, VA. Read the full statement here:|
Tagged: Gifts From Enola
They're okay. Not great, not bad.
Bummer. I just started getting into some of their stuff.
damn, their last album was sweet though.
bummer... I liked this band
Loyal Eyes was their only all around good effort.
I don't get the hate.
Me neither. I thought From Fathoms was great.
Band has a couple of nice songs but they're average for the most part.
Digging: Madonna - Ray of Light
This makes me sad. They were pretty good. From Fathoms was really awesome. 'Weightless Frame' had just about the greatest dialogue/lyric section I have heard in a long time.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Another new Senses Fail Track
• Elder announce new album
• Echo Tail explore The Ancestry
• New Kingdom of Giants Song
• Hopsin releases new song
• Doomocracy post new song
• Crystal Fairy stream debut LP
• Epic leaves Crazy Town
• New All Time Low Song
• Volumes promote new single, album
• New Demon Hunter video
• Incubus Share New Track
• Emmure premiere new single, video
• No Lives Matter to Body Count
• 2017 Applications Open
» see all news