Gifts From Enola call it quits2013-04-03 by zxlkho | 11 Comments
|Post-rock band Gifts From Enola have announced that they will no longer be a band. They also announced a farewellshow on June 8th, 2013 in Harrisonburg, VA. Read the full statement here:|
Tagged: Gifts From Enola
They're okay. Not great, not bad.
Bummer. I just started getting into some of their stuff.
damn, their last album was sweet though.
bummer... I liked this band
Loyal Eyes was their only all around good effort.
I don't get the hate.
Me neither. I thought From Fathoms was great.
Band has a couple of nice songs but they're average for the most part.
Digging: Yellow Magic Orchestra - Solid State Survivor
This makes me sad. They were pretty good. From Fathoms was really awesome. 'Weightless Frame' had just about the greatest dialogue/lyric section I have heard in a long time.
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Riverside guitarist dies
• New Nothing More singles, videos
• New Celldweller album
• New Epica video/EP
• New Visitors track + album
• Dream Machine dropped by label
• Novelists Release New Song
• Melvins stream new track
• TesseracT debut new single
• New HAIM video
• Captain, We're Sinking live at XP..
• New LCD Soundsystem Album
• New Fall Out Boy Song
• 2nd Manchester Orchestra Song
• Horns gesture trademark update
• Turnover premiere "Super Natural"..
» see all news