Admittedly, this is a lot better than the other songs released. Draiman's voice sounds really good here, as does Lzz Hale's.
The duet sounds pretty good.
Digging: Dir En Grey - TOUR16-17 -mode of VULGAR-
album leaked and it rules
^ agreed. The tracks after Close Your Eyes Forever are quite different from the ones they pre-released. People really cant say they sound like disturbed. Draimans vocals are similar/pretty much the same, but the overall album is very different.
Yeah the album gets more industrial after this track
I would say my favorite track after the ones they already released would be Haze. Just something about it I love. Opinion is pretty awesome as well. But there is something too like in most of them really. It will have its haters I'm sure.
It'll have haters because it's got Draiman. Simple as that.
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Rush drummer retires
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Explosions in the Sky tour, vid
• Falls of Rauros Stream Album
• No. 12 issue first LP on vinyl
• First Slowdive Album in 22 Yrs
• Telepathy stream new album
• Ride Announce 5th Album
• Acacia Strain Release New Song
• New Freddie Gibbs Track
• In Angles release new song
• New The Birthday Massacre Song
• Sufjan and Co. Go To Saturn
• Lich King hate being parents
• New Freakangel video
• Iggy Azalea releases new video
• New No Sin Evades His Gaze song, ..
» see all news