i love this band but i'm calling major bullshit that they charge you 2 dollars for 2 songs and like 8 minutes worth of music
Yeah I somewhat agree. I also wish the EP were a bit longer, 4 songs would've done this release justice.
Digging: Preoccupations - Preoccupations
i mean technically it's a single but yeah way too overpriced. at least let us stream it or something
Well there is a video for "Leather Head" so that's half of the EP right there.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Mono share another new track
• MCR release Living With Ghosts
• New Skyharbor Single
• Sleigh Bells sue Demi Lovato
• Two Tongues release new song
• Tim Lambesis' $35M lawsuit
• New Gucci Mane music video
• Third Alter Bridge Single
• Riverside's Uncertain Future
• Graveyard call it a day
• Setentia premieres new track
• Green Day Releases 3rd Single
• Scarlett Johansson Forms Band
• New album from The Caretaker
• Ex-Haji's Kitchen singer's cancer..
» see all news