i love this band but i'm calling major bullshit that they charge you 2 dollars for 2 songs and like 8 minutes worth of music
Yeah I somewhat agree. I also wish the EP were a bit longer, 4 songs would've done this release justice.
Digging: Susanne Sundfor - Ten Love Songs
i mean technically it's a single but yeah way too overpriced. at least let us stream it or something
Well there is a video for "Leather Head" so that's half of the EP right there.
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Justin Lowe leaves After the Buri..
• Justin Lowe found dead
• Cynic break up
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Muse unleash new single
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• 2016 Rock and Roll Hall of Fam
• Evergrey keyboardist's single
• Mestis releases new music
• Jim Konya Dies, Age 44
• Ramleh announce new album
• New Anselmo-fronted supergroup
• Giant Squid call it a day
• Redemption announce new album fea..
• Beach House reveal new album
• My Chemical Romance release limit..
• Massive Attack announce tour; tea..
• Vision of Disorder premiere new s..
• Satyricon frontman diagnosed with..
• Brokencyde unveil new video
• The Faceless release single
» see all news