Comadre to break up2013-03-11 by taxidermist | 23 Comments
|In a recent facebook post by the underground punk band Comadre, the saddening declaration of a last West Coast tour before their inevitable split and final show somewhere in the bay area has been announced.|
"Thanks to everyone who has ever been involved with something that we did. Our debt of gratitude can never be repaid and we can not be more thankful for the experiences that we had and the friends that we made along the way. We apologize to those who were expecting to see us in Europe and all around the US this summer, but this West Coast tour will be the last tour that we do in the foreseeable future (a final show in the Bay Area will most likely be done afterwards). Thanks again and much love. Sincerely, the same 5 people who started this band." -Comadre
Comadre released their 5th album, Comadre, January 2013 and can be picked up at http://hxcmerch.bigcartel.com/artist/comadre
Shit's gay :-(
Fyl John Hisptwer HAnson :[
no show in germany :[
Well that sucks
fuck. their last album was so good.
Digging: Tyler, the Creator - Flower Boy
rip hard this is some bullshit right here
Digging: Brand New - Science Fiction
Fuckin' A, their new one is one of the best albums of the year.
What the hell, just started listening to them a couple months ago. Fuck.
What the hell, just started listening to them a couple months ago. Fuck. 
seriously, wow this fucking blows
yet andcascore lives on
So so sad. I can only hope some of them continue on with other musical projects.
Argh this just makes missing their recent Australian tour even worse!
i would have liked to have seen them live, ah well. I didn`t like the new one all that much compared to their Burn Your Bones though, that album was the fucking jam.
Just when I thought this band would live on forever...
Digging: Ging Nang Boyz - ?????????
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• New Mastodon LP in September?
• Miley Cyrus releases "Younger Now"
• The AAA Girls ask: Who's Heather?
• Weezer's new record: not called T..
• Counterparts Drop Third Single
• Hammock Stream Mysterium
• Alter Bridge live album/DVD
• My Ticket Home have Thrush
• New Leprous video
• Alice Glass drops EP
• New 10 Years record/single
• Brand new Brand New record
• Converge Detail Album/New song
• New Protomartyr single, album
• Beneath (IS) stream new LP
» see all news