This looks pretty generic, and I've finally gotten myself to listen to Bark Psychosis' Hex which I don't want to interrupt. I rarely pass on anything, but this is going to be an exception.
hmm, that's the spirit, dismissing an album without listening to it.
Edit: Unless you have jammed it at least once...
I listened to it until the vocalist arrived, and then stopped listening. Sometimes you've got to choose your battles.
Heard it myself a couple of times, not bad but not good either, I'll give you that much.
This album sounds like it was sung by Bruce Dickinson's little brother.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• clipping. announce new album
• New Glass Animals Track
• Coroner Enter Studio
• Alcest unveil Kodama
• First Joy Opposites (ex-FACT)
• New Father John Misty single
• 40 Watt Sun Album Announced
• Russian Circles stream 3rd single
• Bones releases PaidProgramming2
• New Shadows (ex-FACT) Song
• Disillusion Tease New Single
• New A Day To Remember Song
• New Alter Bridge Single
• Nails on hiatus
• Manson announces new album
» see all news