This looks pretty generic, and I've finally gotten myself to listen to Bark Psychosis' Hex which I don't want to interrupt. I rarely pass on anything, but this is going to be an exception.
hmm, that's the spirit, dismissing an album without listening to it.
Edit: Unless you have jammed it at least once...
I listened to it until the vocalist arrived, and then stopped listening. Sometimes you've got to choose your battles.
Heard it myself a couple of times, not bad but not good either, I'll give you that much.
This album sounds like it was sung by Bruce Dickinson's little brother.
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Phil Anselmo causes uproar over N..
• New releases from The Pillows
• Users' Best of 2015 feature
• R.I.P. Glenn Frey
• Deftones premiere new song
• Spiritual Beggars new song
• The Artificials tease new albu
• New Death Grips Track
• Dustin Kensrue Releases Cover
• The Lumineers new album/song
• ERRA debut new track, vocalist
• Housefire! rerelease Corn
• Haken announce new album
• Motorpsycho reveal new single
• Arrayan Path stream new album
• After the Burial New Song
• R.I.P. Maurice White
• Yndi Halda stream new song
• Causa Sui release new album
• Beastwars release new track
» see all news