This looks pretty generic, and I've finally gotten myself to listen to Bark Psychosis' Hex which I don't want to interrupt. I rarely pass on anything, but this is going to be an exception.
hmm, that's the spirit, dismissing an album without listening to it.
Edit: Unless you have jammed it at least once...
I listened to it until the vocalist arrived, and then stopped listening. Sometimes you've got to choose your battles.
Heard it myself a couple of times, not bad but not good either, I'll give you that much.
This album sounds like it was sung by Bruce Dickinson's little brother.
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Icarus the Owl 'Rearm' for 5th LP
• The Nietzsche release new song
• R.I.P. Charles Bradley
• Bjork unveils 'The Gate'
• New Threat Signal song
• New Bloodred Hourglass video
• New Exarsis music video
• New We Came As Romans video
• Combichrist are broken.
• Ibeyi ft. Mala Rodriguez
• Bhad Bhabie Drops Second Track
• AA Thrown "Into The Fire"
• Walk The Moon share new single
• New Wolf Alice Song
• Red release two new songs
» see all news