This looks pretty generic, and I've finally gotten myself to listen to Bark Psychosis' Hex which I don't want to interrupt. I rarely pass on anything, but this is going to be an exception.
hmm, that's the spirit, dismissing an album without listening to it.
Edit: Unless you have jammed it at least once...
Digging: Medicine Boy - Kinda Like Electricity
I listened to it until the vocalist arrived, and then stopped listening. Sometimes you've got to choose your battles.
Heard it myself a couple of times, not bad but not good either, I'll give you that much.
This album sounds like it was sung by Bruce Dickinson's little brother.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Medicine Boy stream debut album
• Clipping. release new music
• Slipknot to perform Iowa album
• Stream New, Old Omar Lopez LP
• Dear Hunter Drop Third Single
• Candiria return with Mereya
• Prophets of Rage drop EP
• New Planes Mistaken for Stars
• Every Time I Die Love C++
• Eluvium's new album streaming
• New Of Mice and Men Video
• New In Flames single, album
• New Meshuggah song
• Moby announces festival/new song
• Sum 41 declare War
» see all news