This looks pretty generic, and I've finally gotten myself to listen to Bark Psychosis' Hex which I don't want to interrupt. I rarely pass on anything, but this is going to be an exception.
hmm, that's the spirit, dismissing an album without listening to it.
Edit: Unless you have jammed it at least once...
I listened to it until the vocalist arrived, and then stopped listening. Sometimes you've got to choose your battles.
Heard it myself a couple of times, not bad but not good either, I'll give you that much.
This album sounds like it was sung by Bruce Dickinson's little brother.
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Rush drummer retires
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Divinity release an LP
• R.I.P. Gregg Allman
• New Goldfinger video and album
• Another New CHON Video
• New Band-Maid single
• Martin Garrix/Troye Sivan song
• Ufomammut debut new single
• New Count to Altek album out
• Edguy new song and album
• Young Lions Detail New Album
• Third Eighteen Visions track
• Neun Welten Dive In
• Below the Sun air new LP
• Wode stream new album
• The end of Desolated
» see all news