This looks pretty generic, and I've finally gotten myself to listen to Bark Psychosis' Hex which I don't want to interrupt. I rarely pass on anything, but this is going to be an exception.
hmm, that's the spirit, dismissing an album without listening to it.
Edit: Unless you have jammed it at least once...
Digging: Chapter V:F10 - Syndrome
I listened to it until the vocalist arrived, and then stopped listening. Sometimes you've got to choose your battles.
Heard it myself a couple of times, not bad but not good either, I'll give you that much.
This album sounds like it was sung by Bruce Dickinson's little brother.
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Muse unleash new single
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• B.B. King Dead
• Steven Wilson premieres new tune
• Brand New premiere new song
• Symphony X release single
• Marco Minnemann Previews Album
• Abrahma stream new LP
• Sun & Sail Club stream new album
• Another new A$AP Rocky track
• Another I The Mighty single
• Lychgate debut new song
• Agent Fresco Post New Single
• New Divine Sins video
• New Slayer Album
• Young Guns put out another song
• Robert Smith covers The Twilight ..
• New Sicko Mobb mixtape
• Late of the Pier Drummer Died
• New NYVES video
» see all news