New Lawrence Arms Album2013-01-29 by Lambda | 21 Comments
|"Well, well, well, after 7 of the most boring years ever, we are finally back up to speed with this 'making records' shit. We've got 8 demos in the can, we're doing 3 more tonight. That's an album, folks. After Australia, we'll lay it down for you people proper like. Get stoked, turdlets."|
That's the message The Lawrence Arms posted to their Facebook page. To read the collective orgasming and general amazement at this announcement, follow the link below:
Tagged: The Lawrence Arms
YESSS WE R EXCITED TURDLETS
Digging: Captain, We're Sinking - The King Of No Man
omg got here before Satty, go me
will rule hard dicks
aoty, just like about 10 other albums that are coming out this year
^ Pretty much. Gonna rule, obviously.
aoty, just like about 10 other albums that are coming out this year 
lol good call mate
2013 is officially better than 2012.
Digging: Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks - Stephen Malkmus
Digging: Craig Finn - We All Want the Same Things
SERIOUSLY NEED MORE NEWS ABOUT THIS
gimme my arms back :D
I anticipate summer release.
when is this happening
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Riverside guitarist dies
• New HAIM video
• Captain, We're Sinking live at XP..
• New LCD Soundsystem Album
• New Fall Out Boy Song
• 2nd Manchester Orchestra Song
• Horns gesture trademark update
• Turnover premiere "Super Natural"..
• CityCop share music video
• New Captain We're Sinking album s..
• Mobb Deep's Prodigy found dead
• Foo Fighters announce album
• New Jay-Z Album
• New Echo Tail Single/Album
• Moby debuts new music video
• The Fall announce new album
» see all news