New Flaming Lips Bonus Track2013-01-28 by Seth | 11 Comments
|Not long after announcing their "bleak...disturbing" next record, The Terror, the Flaming Lips have now released a lyric video for 'Sun Blows Up Today', which will appear as a bonus track on that album. The song will also make an appearance in a Super Bowl commercial advertising for Hyundai, one in which the band will also appear.|
You can check the video here:
Tagged: The Flaming Lips
color me excited for the new album
trippiest video woah
this band constantly impresses me with the new directions they take their music. I'm stoked for the new album. That song really doesn't sound bleak or disturbing though lol but it is a bonus track after all.
light the ganja & enjoy
truly bleak and disturbing. who knew Wayne Coyne could be so grvm & kvlt?
I think I just had a contact trip from that video.
video was awesome. song was decent.
Digging: Indian - Guiltless
song was kinda forgettable it is just a bonus do w/e the terror will be aoty yea
bleak and disturbing hyundai adverts
Grimmest of the grim
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Rush drummer retires
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Northlane drops surprise album
• Gorillaz album details/4 new trac..
• Kendrick Lamar teases new album
• New Jute Gyte EP Streaming
• Bowie monument scrapped
• Trial (SWE) stream new material
• A Lot Like Birds premiere new sin..
• Sleepmakeswaves Stream Album
• Warped Tour 2017 Lineup
• Moose Blood remove drummer
• Tigers Jaw announce album, US tour
• Negru Passes Away
• New Cigarettes After Sex Album
• The Word Alive Feel Miserable
• New Falling in Reverse single
» see all news