New Flaming Lips Bonus Track2013-01-28 by Seth Barry-Hinton | 11 Comments
|Not long after announcing their "bleak...disturbing" next record, The Terror, the Flaming Lips have now released a lyric video for 'Sun Blows Up Today', which will appear as a bonus track on that album. The song will also make an appearance in a Super Bowl commercial advertising for Hyundai, one in which the band will also appear.|
You can check the video here:
Tagged: The Flaming Lips
color me excited for the new album
trippiest video woah
this band constantly impresses me with the new directions they take their music. I'm stoked for the new album. That song really doesn't sound bleak or disturbing though lol but it is a bonus track after all.
light the ganja & enjoy
truly bleak and disturbing. who knew Wayne Coyne could be so grvm & kvlt?
I think I just had a contact trip from that video.
video was awesome. song was decent.
Digging: Frightened Rabbit - Painting of a Panic Attack
song was kinda forgettable it is just a bonus do w/e the terror will be aoty yea
bleak and disturbing hyundai adverts
Grimmest of the grim
Digging: Sacrilege (UK1) - Behind the Realms of Madness
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Phil Anselmo causes uproar over N..
• Man Overboard announce hiatus
• Jean Michel Jarre/Michael Snowden..
• New Alaskalana Single/Album
• Transit break-up
• Magnolia post new song
• New Volbeat song
• Another BryanStars video/song
• Thousand Foot Krutch reveal new a..
• Katatonia stream another song
• New Backwordz Music Video
• Bear vs. Shark Reunion?
• Rage unveil new single
• British Theatre album stream
• Chino Moreno/Bad Brains form supe..
• Kerli releases "Blossom" video
» see all news