New Flaming Lips Bonus Track2013-01-28 by Seth | 11 Comments
|Not long after announcing their "bleak...disturbing" next record, The Terror, the Flaming Lips have now released a lyric video for 'Sun Blows Up Today', which will appear as a bonus track on that album. The song will also make an appearance in a Super Bowl commercial advertising for Hyundai, one in which the band will also appear.|
You can check the video here:
Tagged: The Flaming Lips
color me excited for the new album
trippiest video woah
this band constantly impresses me with the new directions they take their music. I'm stoked for the new album. That song really doesn't sound bleak or disturbing though lol but it is a bonus track after all.
light the ganja & enjoy
truly bleak and disturbing. who knew Wayne Coyne could be so grvm & kvlt?
I think I just had a contact trip from that video.
video was awesome. song was decent.
Digging: Siberian (SWE) - Through Ages of Sleep
song was kinda forgettable it is just a bonus do w/e the terror will be aoty yea
bleak and disturbing hyundai adverts
Grimmest of the grim
Digging: Penguin Cafe - The Imperfect Sea
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Deftones stream new single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Riverside guitarist dies
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• Ensiferum premiere new single
• Nine Inch Nails debut new track
• PVRIS delay album release
• New Jeff Rosenstock Song
• Fuck Buttons' Hung Debuts
• Rosetta are Utopioids
• Slow stream new LP
• Lost Salt Blood Purges and Boring..
• New Ghost Hall track, video
• Arcane Roots share "Off the Floor"
• Manchester Orchestra's 'Moth'
• New Wolves in the Throne Room vid..
• Andy Black covers Adele
• 12 Stones release new music
» see all news