New Flaming Lips Bonus Track2013-01-28 by Seth Barry-Hinton | 11 Comments
|Not long after announcing their "bleak...disturbing" next record, The Terror, the Flaming Lips have now released a lyric video for 'Sun Blows Up Today', which will appear as a bonus track on that album. The song will also make an appearance in a Super Bowl commercial advertising for Hyundai, one in which the band will also appear.|
You can check the video here:
Tagged: The Flaming Lips
color me excited for the new album
trippiest video woah
this band constantly impresses me with the new directions they take their music. I'm stoked for the new album. That song really doesn't sound bleak or disturbing though lol but it is a bonus track after all.
light the ganja & enjoy
truly bleak and disturbing. who knew Wayne Coyne could be so grvm & kvlt?
I think I just had a contact trip from that video.
video was awesome. song was decent.
Digging: The Walkmen - You & Me
song was kinda forgettable it is just a bonus do w/e the terror will be aoty yea
bleak and disturbing hyundai adverts
Grimmest of the grim
Digging: Gavin Bryars - The Sinking of the Titanic
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Phil Anselmo causes uproar over N..
• New releases from The Pillows
• Users' Best of 2015 feature
• Deftones premiere new song
• R.I.P. Glenn Frey
• Charlie Simpson reveals new band
• New Icon For Hire Music Video
• Congrats to our new hires!
• Omnium Gatherum release stream
• AFI/No Doubt Supergroup
• New OK Go Music Video
• Skeletonwitch Announce Singer
• Stream Eaux Claires 'DEUX'
• We Are the in Crowd disband
• New Dope Smoker Album
• This Is Nowhere stream music to r..
• New Rabbit Junk compilation
• Fallujah Detail New LP
• New Cobalt Song
• Destroyer 666 Release Video
» see all news