New Flaming Lips Bonus Track2013-01-28 by Seth | 11 Comments
|Not long after announcing their "bleak...disturbing" next record, The Terror, the Flaming Lips have now released a lyric video for 'Sun Blows Up Today', which will appear as a bonus track on that album. The song will also make an appearance in a Super Bowl commercial advertising for Hyundai, one in which the band will also appear.|
You can check the video here:
Tagged: The Flaming Lips
color me excited for the new album
trippiest video woah
this band constantly impresses me with the new directions they take their music. I'm stoked for the new album. That song really doesn't sound bleak or disturbing though lol but it is a bonus track after all.
light the ganja & enjoy
truly bleak and disturbing. who knew Wayne Coyne could be so grvm & kvlt?
I think I just had a contact trip from that video.
video was awesome. song was decent.
Digging: Death in June - Brown Book
song was kinda forgettable it is just a bonus do w/e the terror will be aoty yea
bleak and disturbing hyundai adverts
Grimmest of the grim
Digging: Broken Social Scene - Hug of Thunder
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Rush drummer retires
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Young Lions Detail New Album
• Third Eighteen Visions track
• Neun Welten Dive In
• Below the Sun air new stuff
• Wode stream new album
• The end of Desolated
• Goatwhore premiere new song
• New Tau Cross track
• Iglooghost's Run-Ready Mix
• Today Is The Day Announce Tour
• Vanna announce farewell tour
• Enter Shikari are Supercharged
• KMFDM debut 'Hell Yeah'
• Death Grips on Steroids
• Joshua Meijer releases music video
» see all news