New Flaming Lips Bonus Track2013-01-28 by Seth Barry-Hinton | 11 Comments
|Not long after announcing their "bleak...disturbing" next record, The Terror, the Flaming Lips have now released a lyric video for 'Sun Blows Up Today', which will appear as a bonus track on that album. The song will also make an appearance in a Super Bowl commercial advertising for Hyundai, one in which the band will also appear.|
You can check the video here:
Tagged: The Flaming Lips
color me excited for the new album
trippiest video woah
this band constantly impresses me with the new directions they take their music. I'm stoked for the new album. That song really doesn't sound bleak or disturbing though lol but it is a bonus track after all.
light the ganja & enjoy
truly bleak and disturbing. who knew Wayne Coyne could be so grvm & kvlt?
I think I just had a contact trip from that video.
video was awesome. song was decent.
Digging: Malthusian - Below the Hengiform
song was kinda forgettable it is just a bonus do w/e the terror will be aoty yea
bleak and disturbing hyundai adverts
Grimmest of the grim
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Insane Vesper stream new album
• New Arzathon Project
• Paul Simon ready to retire
• Novena stream EP
• New Sianvar Song/Video
• Neurosis album name/release
• ORBS release new track
• New Taking Back Sunday Track
• New Disillusion album news
• Debut Death Spells album
• Thank you Scientist share Arson H..
• New The Color Morale single
• New In The Woods.... Song
• Our Last Night cover The Eagles
• Sum 41 Release Music Video
» see all news