New Flaming Lips Bonus Track2013-01-28 by Seth Barry-Hinton | 11 Comments
|Not long after announcing their "bleak...disturbing" next record, The Terror, the Flaming Lips have now released a lyric video for 'Sun Blows Up Today', which will appear as a bonus track on that album. The song will also make an appearance in a Super Bowl commercial advertising for Hyundai, one in which the band will also appear.|
You can check the video here:
Tagged: The Flaming Lips
color me excited for the new album
trippiest video woah
Digging: Deerhunter - Fading Frontier
this band constantly impresses me with the new directions they take their music. I'm stoked for the new album. That song really doesn't sound bleak or disturbing though lol but it is a bonus track after all.
light the ganja & enjoy
truly bleak and disturbing. who knew Wayne Coyne could be so grvm & kvlt?
I think I just had a contact trip from that video.
video was awesome. song was decent.
song was kinda forgettable it is just a bonus do w/e the terror will be aoty yea
bleak and disturbing hyundai adverts
Grimmest of the grim
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Justin Lowe found dead
• Justin Lowe leaves After the Buri..
• Cynic break up
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Muse unleash new single
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• Eulogy stream new music
• Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2016
• Evergrey keyboardist's single
• Mestis releases new music
• Jim Konya dies, age 44
• Ramleh announce new album
• New Anselmo-fronted supergroup
• Giant Squid call it a day
• Redemption announce new album fea..
• Beach House reveal new album
• My Chemical Romance release limit..
• Massive Attack announce tour; tea..
• Vision of Disorder premiere new s..
• Satyricon frontman diagnosed with..
• Brokencyde unveil new video
» see all news