Search the City fundraising LP2012-12-18 by iGuter | 4 Comments
|After nearly a 3 year hiatus and announcing their return a year ago, Search the City has been hard at work demoing their follow up to their debut album and gaining a new vocalist all at once. The band is now holding a fundraiser to help with the recording process. The details include donating $30 and the donators will receive an exclusive Phoenix Shirt and a contributing credit on the album. They will also send a NEW SINGLE as soon as it's released in early 2013.|
For more information about the fundraiser, the shirt and the song, click below:
To help contribute click on the link below:
Tagged: Search The City
Awesome band, will definitly help them with this.
^ this. Love these guys, they're super catchy with good lyrics. I hope their vocalist matches up.
^They have some videos on youtube of him singing their olds songs and he sounds pretty solid. His voice is really similar to Josh's. Good to hear some other people around here dig these guys. A Fire So Big... is one of my all time fav pop-punk records.
I wanted to help These guys out by posting this, hope it helps. A Fire So Big... was the soundtrack of 2008 for me. I love their new vocalist to. They have new demos already out on their Facebook and YouTube page which are really good so far.
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Humanity's Last Breath single
• Periphery Chester Tribute
• Linkin Park cancels world tour
• Pentakill return with new album
• New Malokarpatan song
• New Art from Thy Art is Murder
• New The Contortionist song
• Four Year Strong Acoustic LP
• Ensiferum premiere new single
• Nine Inch Nails debut new track
• PVRIS delay album release
• New Jeff Rosenstock Song
• Fuck Buttons' Hung Debuts
• Rosetta are Utopioids
• Slow stream new LP
» see all news