Not that many would be interested, but I thought this was the weakest of the 4 tracks on the EP.
I only give them a pass for nostalgic reasons.
Remember seeing these guys at a festival waiting for Circa Survive. Performed solid enough but was still pretty meh
I dig it. Hot chicks too
never liked these dudes but I remember them being popular with a lot of girls and these 2 twins I knew also jizzed about them, but they also jizzed about panic at the disco so i never trusted their musical reccomendations
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Tonight Alive share "Temple"
• Bell Witch album stream
• New Soft Moon song/album
• New Turbowolf single, LP
• Ophis stream The Dismal Circle
• New video by The Front Bottoms
• New Calexico album/track
• Cyhra release second single
• Walk The Moon second single
• New Jessie Ware single, video
• Marmozets release "Habits" Single
• AWOLNATION demand Passion
• New Daniel Cavanagh Song
• New Fear, and Loathing Video
• 3 New Belle and Sebastian EPs
» see all news