I heard the title track a while ago, it was pretty good. Also looking forward to the track featuring Jael (obviously).
But in general, Delerium never did it for me (only some tracks, no whole albums). So I'm still skeptical.
They were good before Nuages du Monde. Hopefully they learned something.
Not that impressed by the single.
Haven't heard the single yet, but I'm hopeful (for now).
Nuages Du Monde was a bit lackluster but I have hopes for this one.
Digging: Red Hot Chili Peppers - The Getaway
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• The Wounded Kings stream final LP
• CWOTD announce new record
• Car Bomb album details
• New Placebo song
• King Green releases EP
• Suma announce new studio album
• New Power Quest Track and E.P
• American Football new record
• New Ulcerate song
• Ion Dissonance announce new LP
• Echo Tail streams new album
• Caspian release new video
• You Me At Six song/album
• Self Defense Family new song
• Too Close To Touch's "Crooked Smi..
» see all news