might check...Quiet Earth and Dark Ages were good, nothing amazing, but good
I haven't heard their previous records in full, but this sounds promising.
Stoner matal is the best.
Dark Ages was pretty good. Did lost steam towards the end of the album. Hope this is better.
dudes have some potential. but on QE and DA thought they were trying a little hard to sound like High on Fire
These guys suck.
• Modest Mouse release the first si..
• Korn vs Type 1 Diabetes
• Marilyn Manson reveals Deep Six
• Periphery drops another song
• New Enter Shikari video
• Kendrick Lamar performs new track
• Enslaved detail upcoming album, a..
• Chief Keef & Kanye West collabora..
• Fall Out Boy debut new video
• Imagine Dragons release new single
• Prognathe stream new album
• New Colour Haze Record Is Out
• Methadone Skies unveil new LP
• Astrokraut stream debut album
• Sekte stream debut album
• Fair to Midland side project anno..
• New Ensiferum album
• Whalerider stream debut album
• Apex Shrine stream debut LP
• Alimony release new song
• CHON sign to Sumerian Records
• Decemberists reease new material
• Moody Bidoofs stream new album
• Electric Wizard announce tour
• R&R Hall of Fame 2015
» see all news