Is this better than Hypothetical-era stuff? I could never be bothered to listen past then
Digging: Life Without Buildings - Any Other City
Yeah, I think it's their best since Hypothetical at least. It's kind of a mix between the Mac era (Clone - Dead Reckoning) and the older works,
Personally, I'd say it's well worth checking out and one of their best. Nothing incredible, but nice and melodic and quite progressive at times. Check out songs "The Hours" and "The Rubicon"
I liked Dead Reckoning.
I miss Mac
I'd say it's probably their best to date, it's not groundbreaking but it's a very strong album.
Not their best to date by any means. But by no means a disappointment, which is honestly more than I could have asked for.
I'll let it sink in first, it's probably the whole "wow new album" phase for me, I tend to go through that, but on the first few listens it's a very strong album for me. Sad to hear about Mac, he will always be a part of Threshold but Damian's awesome too.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Riverside guitarist dies
• R.I.P. Toshio Nakanishi
• Knuckle Puck debut new single
• Remo Drive premiere new singles
• Uneven Structure release video
• Havok vs. Fake News in third sing..
• Ghost Bath Announce Album
• New Seether single, album
• Ulver announce new album
• New Acceptance Album Stream
• New While She Sleeps single
• Celldweller's "Electric Eye"
• New Chainsmokers ft. Coldplay
• New Shade Empire song
• Yowie premiere new single; 3rd al..
• At the Drive-In to release new re..
» see all news