Lethal guitarist passed away2012-08-28 by Voivod STAFF | 11 Comments
|Eric Cook, guitarist and founding member of Kentucky-based power/prog metallers Lethal, passed away due to cancer.|
Lethal were founded in the early '80s by Eric and his brother Glen, however, the band managed to release its debut album, titled Programmed (a cult US power/prog metal classic) in 1990. In the years - and releases - to follow, the style of the debut was maintained, despite its enrichment with "contemporary" '90s metal.
During the end of the '00s, the band got together for selected shows on both banks of the Atlantic. Furthermore, a new EP has been on the works since then, with the vocals being the only duty pending upon completion.
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Rush drummer retires
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Another Papa Roach Single
• ALLB Trace the Lines
• New Shadow Of Intent Single
• Stream A New Machine EP
• Eidola Single & Album Details
• Prayers of Sanity stream new song
• Five Finger Death Punch less Mood..
• Roger Waters album details
• New Ladybaby single, video
• Eighteen Visions Return
• New Rise Against Song
• Trophy Scars Tease 9th Album
• New CHON song
• Nothingface's singer passes away
• Jawbreaker to reunite at Riotfest
» see all news