Lethal guitarist passed away2012-08-28 by Voivod STAFF | 11 Comments
|Eric Cook, guitarist and founding member of Kentucky-based power/prog metallers Lethal, passed away due to cancer.|
Lethal were founded in the early '80s by Eric and his brother Glen, however, the band managed to release its debut album, titled Programmed (a cult US power/prog metal classic) in 1990. In the years - and releases - to follow, the style of the debut was maintained, despite its enrichment with "contemporary" '90s metal.
During the end of the '00s, the band got together for selected shows on both banks of the Atlantic. Furthermore, a new EP has been on the works since then, with the vocals being the only duty pending upon completion.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Phil Anselmo causes uproar over N..
• Gord Downie reveals cancer diagno..
• Russian Circles debut new song
• Avalanches Tease New Material
• Another new Thrice track
• Volbeat Seals The Deal With Lyric..
• R.I.P. Nick Menza
• New Willow Smith, Michael Cera
• Say Anything's new music video
• New Alaskalana Reissue and EP
• New Silent Planet single
• Hangman Drop New Single
• Joey Jordison's other new band
• New Despised Icon Video
• New P.O.S. single
• R.I.P. John Berry
» see all news