Lethal guitarist passed away2012-08-28 by Voivod STAFF | 11 Comments
|Eric Cook, guitarist and founding member of Kentucky-based power/prog metallers Lethal, passed away due to cancer.|
Lethal were founded in the early '80s by Eric and his brother Glen, however, the band managed to release its debut album, titled Programmed (a cult US power/prog metal classic) in 1990. In the years - and releases - to follow, the style of the debut was maintained, despite its enrichment with "contemporary" '90s metal.
During the end of the '00s, the band got together for selected shows on both banks of the Atlantic. Furthermore, a new EP has been on the works since then, with the vocals being the only duty pending upon completion.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• New Slaves single
• Wind In His Hair stream debut EP
• Trivium Shock with Drummer Change
• Chelsea Grin share new single
• New United Nations song
• New Thy Art Is Murder single, alb..
• Japandroids stream new LP
• New Falling in Reverse album
• Jamiroquai Tease New Music
• Stolas S/T Album Details
• Arcade Fire share new single
• Gorillaz premiere new track
• Warbringer Release New Single
• Sorority Noise drop ____ track
• The Great Old Ones stream new alb..
» see all news