|Lethal guitarist passed away|
2012-08-28 by Voivod STAFF | 12 Comments
|Eric Cook, guitarist and founding member of Kentucky-based power/prog metallers Lethal, passed away due to cancer.|
Lethal were founded in the early '80s by Eric and his brother Glen, however, the band managed to release its debut album, titled Programmed (a cult US power/prog metal classic) in 1990. In the years - and releases - to follow, the style of the debut was maintained, despite its enrichment with "contemporary" '90s metal.
During the end of the '00s, the band got together for selected shows on both banks of the Atlantic. Furthermore, a new EP has been on the works since then, with the vocals being the only duty pending upon completion.
• Faith No More, motherfucker
• Periphery detail Juggernaut
• Upon A Burning Body & Ice-T colla..
• Periphery debut new track
• Jeff Loomis joins Arch Enemy
• Northlane reveal new vocalist, de..
• Blind Guardian tease new album
• Full Of Hell/Merzbow stream new s..
• DIR EN GREY release new song
• Band Aid return with single
• Thy Darkened Shade stream new alb..
• Flying Lotus and DOOM collaborate..
• Slow Season stream new LP
• Putrid Evocation stream debut alb..
• There For Tomorrow disband
• Black Sheep Wall debut new song
• Pianos Become the Teeth release t..
• Bloodbath stream new album
• New Crimson Moonlight song
• Crunkasuarus Rex debut video
• Jimmy Ruffin dies at 78
• Palm Desert stream new album
• Ride reunite
• Lola Colt stream debut LP
• Warren of Ohms streams album
» see all news