New Black Light Burns song2012-08-09 by Philip Whitehead | 3 Comments
|Industrial/experimental rockers Black Light Burns have released a new song from their upcoming album, "The Moment You Realize You're Going To Fall", called "How To Look Naked". The album opener is available for streaming on Crave Online here: |
In an interview with Crave, frontman Wes Borland explains his approach to the recording process: "I knew I wanted to loosen up the recording process and create in an environment where it was ok to keep mistakes and possibly even try to add in purposefully flawed elements. We recorded a lot of the drums to tape before pulling them in to the digital world and tried not to edit any of the takes. This is as far as I could get from a 'perfect' sounding record, which these days seem to be the standard"
A trailer for the upcoming album is also available on the site.
Tagged: Black Light Burns
the song has a nice groove, but the vocals really bring it down.
Digging: Apple Light - Are You Happy Now?
this piece of news is a bit old, still the track is cool. i really dig the video for the title track and the track too, they're hauntingly beautiful.
Digging: Intronaut - The Direction of Last Things
Dig it. Not my favorite thing I've ever heard from him, but I always enjoy this stuff.
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Justin Lowe found dead
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Justin Lowe leaves After the Buri..
• Cynic break up
• Muse unleash new single
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• Denihilist release new single
• MovMou/Prawn split available
• Witchcraft post new song
• New Moth Gatherer video
• New El-Creepo! (Todd Smith) single
• Wild Nothing new album
• Goodbye to Gravity singer conscio..
• New Thrice album in 2016
• Manimal stream new material
• New Foo Fighters EP
• Spectral Lore Stream New EP
• Finch Release Acoustic Album
• New Panda Bear Video
• Borknagar Stream New Song
• Honeymoon Disease stream debut LP
» see all news