|New Black Light Burns song|
2012-08-09 by Philip Whitehead | 3 Comments
|Industrial/experimental rockers Black Light Burns have released a new song from their upcoming album, "The Moment You Realize You're Going To Fall", called "How To Look Naked". The album opener is available for streaming on Crave Online here: |
In an interview with Crave, frontman Wes Borland explains his approach to the recording process: "I knew I wanted to loosen up the recording process and create in an environment where it was ok to keep mistakes and possibly even try to add in purposefully flawed elements. We recorded a lot of the drums to tape before pulling them in to the digital world and tried not to edit any of the takes. This is as far as I could get from a 'perfect' sounding record, which these days seem to be the standard"
A trailer for the upcoming album is also available on the site.
Tagged: Black Light Burns
the song has a nice groove, but the vocals really bring it down.
Digging: Ted Nugent - Shutup&jam!
this piece of news is a bit old, still the track is cool. i really dig the video for the title track and the track too, they're hauntingly beautiful.
Digging: Mark Lanegan - Phantom Radio
Dig it. Not my favorite thing I've ever heard from him, but I always enjoy this stuff.
• Bring Me the Horizon release new ..
• ERRA drop new single
• Job for a Cowboy debut new single
• Lagwagon stream their new album
• Slipknot stream new album
• New Smashing Pumpkins single
• Carcass debut new song
• Enter Shikari post new track
• Pianos Become the Teeth stream al..
• Hollywood Undead debut new song
• Foo Fighters drop new track
• El-P & Killer Mike leak RtJ2
• New Have Heart/Basement collab
• Scott Walker + Sunn O))) video
• Anaal Nathrakh stream new album
• While Heaven Wept stream new album
• Aeon Sable stream new LP
• Mallory Knox stream new album
• Taake detail new album
• New Thomas Giles track
• Psycroptic debut box set
• Brant Bjork drops new material
• Ling Tosite Sigure reveals new si..
• Tyson Stevens passes away
• New Cult of Fire Track
» see all news