New Black Light Burns song2012-08-09 by Philip Whitehead | 3 Comments
|Industrial/experimental rockers Black Light Burns have released a new song from their upcoming album, "The Moment You Realize You're Going To Fall", called "How To Look Naked". The album opener is available for streaming on Crave Online here: |
In an interview with Crave, frontman Wes Borland explains his approach to the recording process: "I knew I wanted to loosen up the recording process and create in an environment where it was ok to keep mistakes and possibly even try to add in purposefully flawed elements. We recorded a lot of the drums to tape before pulling them in to the digital world and tried not to edit any of the takes. This is as far as I could get from a 'perfect' sounding record, which these days seem to be the standard"
A trailer for the upcoming album is also available on the site.
Tagged: Black Light Burns
the song has a nice groove, but the vocals really bring it down.
Digging: majesty crush - Love 15
this piece of news is a bit old, still the track is cool. i really dig the video for the title track and the track too, they're hauntingly beautiful.
Digging: Carbon Based Lifeforms - Derelicts
Dig it. Not my favorite thing I've ever heard from him, but I always enjoy this stuff.
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• New Esmerine Album and Song
• R.I.P. Gordon Downie
• Amenra Streams Mass VI
• Third Trivium single
• Icarus the Owl reveal single 2
• ASIWYFA stream new album
• Frank Turner releases new song
• Hittman to re-emerge/reissue firs..
• A Perfect Circle air single
• Tonight Alive share "Temple"
• Bell Witch album stream
• New Soft Moon song/album
• New Turbowolf single, LP
• Ophis stream The Dismal Circle
• New video by The Front Bottoms
» see all news