New Black Light Burns song2012-08-09 by Philip Whitehead | 3 Comments
|Industrial/experimental rockers Black Light Burns have released a new song from their upcoming album, "The Moment You Realize You're Going To Fall", called "How To Look Naked". The album opener is available for streaming on Crave Online here: |
In an interview with Crave, frontman Wes Borland explains his approach to the recording process: "I knew I wanted to loosen up the recording process and create in an environment where it was ok to keep mistakes and possibly even try to add in purposefully flawed elements. We recorded a lot of the drums to tape before pulling them in to the digital world and tried not to edit any of the takes. This is as far as I could get from a 'perfect' sounding record, which these days seem to be the standard"
A trailer for the upcoming album is also available on the site.
Tagged: Black Light Burns
the song has a nice groove, but the vocals really bring it down.
Digging: The Verve - The Verve
this piece of news is a bit old, still the track is cool. i really dig the video for the title track and the track too, they're hauntingly beautiful.
Digging: Brant Bjork - Tao of the Devil
Dig it. Not my favorite thing I've ever heard from him, but I always enjoy this stuff.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Napoleon share acoustic remake
• Volcanic Queen releases new tape
• Oathbreaker stream Rheia
• First Song Written By AI Robot
• Brand New delay album, reconfirm ..
• The Devil Wears Prada stream new ..
• Second new song from Metallica
• Frank Iero and The Patience debut..
• New $wagch0de Song
• G.L.O.S.S. Break Up
• Opeth premiere new single
• I Declare War announce album
• New Sonata Arctica Video
• New Attila Song
• Memphis May Fire debut new video
» see all news