|New Black Light Burns song|
2012-08-09 by Philip Whitehead | 3 Comments
|Industrial/experimental rockers Black Light Burns have released a new song from their upcoming album, "The Moment You Realize You're Going To Fall", called "How To Look Naked". The album opener is available for streaming on Crave Online here: |
In an interview with Crave, frontman Wes Borland explains his approach to the recording process: "I knew I wanted to loosen up the recording process and create in an environment where it was ok to keep mistakes and possibly even try to add in purposefully flawed elements. We recorded a lot of the drums to tape before pulling them in to the digital world and tried not to edit any of the takes. This is as far as I could get from a 'perfect' sounding record, which these days seem to be the standard"
A trailer for the upcoming album is also available on the site.
Tagged: Black Light Burns
the song has a nice groove, but the vocals really bring it down.
Digging: The Ecstasy of Saint Theresa - Susurrate
this piece of news is a bit old, still the track is cool. i really dig the video for the title track and the track too, they're hauntingly beautiful.
Dig it. Not my favorite thing I've ever heard from him, but I always enjoy this stuff.
• Asking Alexandria singer quits
• Mew unveil new song
• Periphery stream Juggernaut: Alpha
• Modest Mouse release new video
• Rush announce R40 Tour (updated)
• New Megadeth album announced
• Rob Zombie reveals live album
• Liturgy stream Quetzalcoatl
• Periphery stream Juggernaut: Omega
• Bjork releases Vulnicura on iTunes
• Franck Carducci streams new album
• Zoë Keating's Youtube Dilemma
• Powder For Pidgeons stream LP
• Cryptrip stream debut LP
• Napalm Death drop new video
• Burial releases Temple Sleeper
• We Are Harlot premiere music video
• The Vaccines announce 3rd LP
• Do stream new EP
• The Gentle Storm release new lyri..
• Corelia detail two-disc debut alb..
• Lunar Mantra stream debut LP
• Medusa's Disco stream new album
• Cannibal Ox return
• TLC announce final album
» see all news