New Gifts From Enola album2012-08-07 by Waldo Jeffers | 4 Comments
|Gifts From Enola have announced that A Healthy Fear, their 4th full-length album and second release of 2012 (following their split with post-hardcore act Caravels from earlier this year) will be released on November 13.|
The band are currently streaming a track from the album entitled "The Benefits of Failure" on their website, where you can also view the tracklist and cover art for the album.
Tagged: Gifts From Enola
should be cool. hopefully there will still be some post-rock elements in there. not fond of the idea of a completely heavy album by them. don't think many people will comment on this. they don't get talked about too much here.
the song they linked really wasn't all that heavy though, just riffy. track rules though. album should be great. the self-titled and Well Worn represented such a huge improvement over From Fathoms. (haven't heard their first album so i can't comment on it, but FF was pretty generic.)
and yeah, sucks that these guys aren't really recognized on here. i'm sure the Russian Circles fans on this site could really get into the self-titled.
yea but i like their earlier sound. "Aves" is one of my favourite songs, i love it so much.
sounds pretty cool, love Loyal Eyes so much so i hope this to be good too
Digging: Altar of Plagues - Teethed Glory and Injury
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Justin Lowe found dead
• Justin Lowe leaves After the Buri..
• Cynic break up
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Muse unleash new single
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• New Fates Warning album coming
• Lindemann debut new video
• Earthside stream new track
• Koopsta Knicca dead at 40
• Aiden premiere new track
• Polyenso announce EP1
• Cult Leader stream debut LP
• Fightstar debut new song
• Eulogy stream new music
• Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2016
• Evergrey keyboardist's single
• Mestis releases new music
• Jim Konya dies, age 44
• Ramleh announce new album
• New Anselmo-fronted supergroup
» see all news