New Gifts From Enola album2012-08-07 by Waldo Jeffers | 4 Comments
|Gifts From Enola have announced that A Healthy Fear, their 4th full-length album and second release of 2012 (following their split with post-hardcore act Caravels from earlier this year) will be released on November 13.|
The band are currently streaming a track from the album entitled "The Benefits of Failure" on their website, where you can also view the tracklist and cover art for the album.
Tagged: Gifts From Enola
should be cool. hopefully there will still be some post-rock elements in there. not fond of the idea of a completely heavy album by them. don't think many people will comment on this. they don't get talked about too much here.
the song they linked really wasn't all that heavy though, just riffy. track rules though. album should be great. the self-titled and Well Worn represented such a huge improvement over From Fathoms. (haven't heard their first album so i can't comment on it, but FF was pretty generic.)
and yeah, sucks that these guys aren't really recognized on here. i'm sure the Russian Circles fans on this site could really get into the self-titled.
yea but i like their earlier sound. "Aves" is one of my favourite songs, i love it so much.
sounds pretty cool, love Loyal Eyes so much so i hope this to be good too
Digging: Crowbar - Crowbar
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• New Busted live video
• Auroch streaming Mute Books
• Earth Moves Tell The Truth
• New Khamsin Album
• Tommy '86 debuts track/video
• New Lamb of God single/EP
• Finch disband 
• Dead When I Found Her post new so..
• Eminem drops new track; disses Tr..
• Porter Robinson/Madeon collab on ..
• Speak the Truth's Debut Single
• Overkill stream new lyric video
• New Chuck Berry album
• Alaskalana is 'Safe From Harm'
• AAL's Fear of Numbers
» see all news