When you finally go to the USPTO to trademark your band name and realize it's already trademarked, just slap A.D. at the end.
The entire video I was waiting for someone to just get dropped by a big hayemaker and it didn't happen. Song was pretty meh and boring too.
I like these guys, but I can't say I'm totally amped for this release. The songs they've posted from it have been pretty boring, to be honest.
Truer words have never been spoken
- I think I'm going to start a band called A.D.A.D.
Which will leave me no choice but to trademark A.D.A.D.A.D. because
I, too, lack the creativity to come up with a decent band name.
This lack of creativity may or may not extend to the music my uncreatively-named band performs.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Talk To Me, Run The Jewels
• Bring Me the Horizon are "Doomed"
• New Roads to Nowhere lyric vid
• Scum (FIN) debuts lost track
• Rome Hero Foxes tour
• Ray Toro's debut solo album
• New Virtual Blaze Single
• City of Caterpillar Announce Reun..
• Danny Worsnop returns to AA
• Frank Iero stream "Oceans"
• New Busted live video
• Auroch streaming Mute Books
• Earth Moves Tell The Truth
• New Khamsin Album
• Tommy '86 debuts track/video
» see all news