When you finally go to the USPTO to trademark your band name and realize it's already trademarked, just slap A.D. at the end.
The entire video I was waiting for someone to just get dropped by a big hayemaker and it didn't happen. Song was pretty meh and boring too.
I like these guys, but I can't say I'm totally amped for this release. The songs they've posted from it have been pretty boring, to be honest.
Truer words have never been spoken
- I think I'm going to start a band called A.D.A.D.
Which will leave me no choice but to trademark A.D.A.D.A.D. because
I, too, lack the creativity to come up with a decent band name.
This lack of creativity may or may not extend to the music my uncreatively-named band performs.
• New Diablo Swing Orchestra single
• Issues announce acoustic EP
• Papa Roach reveal new song
• Fall Out Boy debut new material
• At The Gates post new video
• Cirle of Contempt post new video
• Housefire! release free mixtape
• Opiate Birth reveals artwork for ..
• Pain of Salvation stream new track
• Bonobo returns with new EP
• New Chief Keef and Tyga song
• Amederia stream new album
• James Blake releases new song
• New BBNG album with Ghostface Kil..
• Set It Off release new music video
• New Linkin Park song
• Plateau Sigma stream debut LP
• Circa Survive tease new album
• A Tribute to Sonata Arctica
• Gates stream new song
• Damien Rice releases new video
• Foo Fighters premiere new single
• Electric Six stream Human Zoo
• Hierophant stream new track
• Sempiternal Dusk stream debut al..
» see all news