When you finally go to the USPTO to trademark your band name and realize it's already trademarked, just slap A.D. at the end.
The entire video I was waiting for someone to just get dropped by a big hayemaker and it didn't happen. Song was pretty meh and boring too.
I like these guys, but I can't say I'm totally amped for this release. The songs they've posted from it have been pretty boring, to be honest.
Digging: Enter Shikari - The Mindsweep
Truer words have never been spoken
- I think I'm going to start a band called A.D.A.D.
Which will leave me no choice but to trademark A.D.A.D.A.D. because
I, too, lack the creativity to come up with a decent band name.
This lack of creativity may or may not extend to the music my uncreatively-named band performs.
• Poison The Well reunite
• Blink-182 performing without Tom ..
• Papa Roach stream F.E.A.R
• Asking Alexandria singer quits
• Title Fight streams Hyperview
• New Death Cab for Cutie single
• Napalm Death drop new video
• Demis Roussos dies at 68
• 10 Years release new single
• John Frusciante goes acid house
• Passion Pit album teaser
• New Chelsea Wolfe Album
• New(ish) Jeff Rosenstock Video
• Voivod post new song
• Minsk end hiatus
• New Slayer album in 2015
• Halasan Bazar / Tara King Th. str..
• Kai Hahto leaves Wintersun
• Anthrax teases new album
• Drenge drops new song
• Moosedriver stream debut EP
• Calexico return with new album
• Crypt stream debut EP
• Killer Boogie stream debut album
• New Patrick Watson Single
» see all news