When you finally go to the USPTO to trademark your band name and realize it's already trademarked, just slap A.D. at the end.
The entire video I was waiting for someone to just get dropped by a big hayemaker and it didn't happen. Song was pretty meh and boring too.
I like these guys, but I can't say I'm totally amped for this release. The songs they've posted from it have been pretty boring, to be honest.
Truer words have never been spoken
- I think I'm going to start a band called A.D.A.D.
Which will leave me no choice but to trademark A.D.A.D.A.D. because
I, too, lack the creativity to come up with a decent band name.
This lack of creativity may or may not extend to the music my uncreatively-named band performs.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Suma announce new studio album
• New Power Quest Track and E.P
• American Football new record
• New Ulcerate song
• Ion Dissonance announce new LP
• Echo Tail streams new album
• Caspian release new video
• You Me At Six song/album
• Self Defense Family new song
• Too Close To Touch's "Crooked Smi..
• Second Korn Single
• New Jimmy Eat World Song
• New ADTR song
• Architects' Tom Searle dies
• Amy Lee to release kid's album
» see all news