When you finally go to the USPTO to trademark your band name and realize it's already trademarked, just slap A.D. at the end.
The entire video I was waiting for someone to just get dropped by a big hayemaker and it didn't happen. Song was pretty meh and boring too.
I like these guys, but I can't say I'm totally amped for this release. The songs they've posted from it have been pretty boring, to be honest.
Truer words have never been spoken
- I think I'm going to start a band called A.D.A.D.
Which will leave me no choice but to trademark A.D.A.D.A.D. because
I, too, lack the creativity to come up with a decent band name.
This lack of creativity may or may not extend to the music my uncreatively-named band performs.
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Samael back in black
• WITTR stream Thrice Woven
• New gory Cannibal Corpse video
• Too Close to Touch share new sing..
• New 10 Years song
• Linkin Park announce memorial show
• Red are 'Gone'
• Archgoat's Eternal Damnation
• Cash Me Ousside Girl gets record ..
• New Black Rebel Motorcycle Club a..
• New Cruxshadows Material
• My Ticket Home get Hyperreal
• Carnifex vs Virgin Trains
• Zao Score Another Victory
• Evanescence releases new song
» see all news