When you finally go to the USPTO to trademark your band name and realize it's already trademarked, just slap A.D. at the end.
The entire video I was waiting for someone to just get dropped by a big hayemaker and it didn't happen. Song was pretty meh and boring too.
I like these guys, but I can't say I'm totally amped for this release. The songs they've posted from it have been pretty boring, to be honest.
Digging: Ne Obliviscaris - Citadel
Truer words have never been spoken
- I think I'm going to start a band called A.D.A.D.
Digging: Skyharbor - Guiding Lights
Which will leave me no choice but to trademark A.D.A.D.A.D. because
I, too, lack the creativity to come up with a decent band name.
This lack of creativity may or may not extend to the music my uncreatively-named band performs.
• Faith No More, motherfucker
• Upon A Burning Body & Ice-T colla..
• Periphery detail Juggernaut
• Periphery debut new track
• Northlane reveal new vocalist, de..
• Jeff Loomis joins Arch Enemy
• Blind Guardian tease new album
• Full Of Hell/Merzbow stream new s..
• DIR EN GREY release new song
• Second To Sun share new single
• Baring Teeth stream new album
• At the Gates release new video
• Thy Darkened Shade stream new alb..
• Flying Lotus and DOOM collaborate..
• Slow Season stream new LP
• Putrid Evocation stream debut alb..
• There For Tomorrow disband
• Black Sheep Wall debut new song
• Pianos Become the Teeth release t..
• Bloodbath stream new album
• New Crimson Moonlight song
• Crunkasuarus Rex debut video
• Jimmy Ruffin dies at 78
• Palm Desert stream new album
• Ride reunite
» see all news