No annoying flutes in this one, guys. It's pretty great, imo.
Digging: Oathbreaker - Rheia
Blue Sky and White Paper and Black Cola and Brown Wood and Red Wine and White Wine and White Cream and :] Noctus
also it was boring :]
get outta here noctus
Digging: Vektor - Terminal Redux
here to stay, boy! [:
NOCTUS IT WAS GOOD OK.
album's gonna rule
I don't know why I read this as Patapon and was disappointed when it sounded nothing like it...but I agree with Noctus
better than the first but still ehh
I like how the guy at HSS is mad that people have said Panopticon would be better without the politics.
No one's saying Panopticon's music is 'merely' political (well, I'm not, at least). It's just boring, simplistic politics, and it sometimes detracts from the music.
I'm sure A.Lundr is very passionate about Kentucky and all the social injustices there. Doesn't mean he's good at articulating that in an interesting way.
Bang on Vesper. And this song is much better.
loving the track
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• One OK Rock are "Taking Off"
• Dynatron debuts video
• Unreqvited Stream Debut
• Talk To Me, Run The Jewels
• Bring Me the Horizon are "Doomed"
• New Roads to Nowhere lyric vid
• Scum (FIN) debuts lost track
• Rome Hero Foxes tour
• Ray Toro's debut solo album
• New Virtual Blaze Single
• City of Caterpillar Announce Reun..
• Danny Worsnop returns to AA
• Frank Iero stream "Oceans"
• New Busted live video
• Auroch streaming Mute Books
» see all news