ok the news is like a week old but I actually really liked their first record so we should all listen to this one as well and determine for good that this band was probably nothing more than a temporarily endearing fad.
Saw these guys live in Ottawa once. Looking back at what happened throughout the evening, I'm pretty sure the vocalist got himself high prior to coming onstage.
k ya it's not good
didn't even know they had a new one coming up. I only really enjoyed "Home" from the first one and even that was love/hate.
Alex Ebert's solo stuff ain't bad.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Suma announce new studio album
• New Power Quest Track and E.P
• American Football new record
• New Ulcerate song
• Ion Dissonance announce new LP
• Echo Tail streams new album
• Caspian release new video
• You Me At Six song/album
• Self Defense Family new song
• Too Close To Touch's "Crooked Smi..
• Second Korn Single
• New Jimmy Eat World Song
• New ADTR song
• Architects' Tom Searle dies
• Amy Lee to release kid's album
» see all news