ok the news is like a week old but I actually really liked their first record so we should all listen to this one as well and determine for good that this band was probably nothing more than a temporarily endearing fad.
Saw these guys live in Ottawa once. Looking back at what happened throughout the evening, I'm pretty sure the vocalist got himself high prior to coming onstage.
Digging: Portishead - Dummy
k ya it's not good
didn't even know they had a new one coming up. I only really enjoyed "Home" from the first one and even that was love/hate.
Digging: Marketa Irglova - Muna
Alex Ebert's solo stuff ain't bad.
• BREAKING: Chad Kroeger Sucks Dick
• Refused aren't fuckin dead
• Chris and Shawn quit Megadeth
• The Black Dahlia Murder streams c..
• System of a Down to embark on Eur..
• Brand New in studio
• Katy Perry to headline Super B
• Callejon debut first material fro..
• Intervals split with vocalist
• Fall Out Boy set release date for..
• The Crimson Brigade stream debut ..
• Evergrey release new video
• From Autumn to Ashes reunite
• Marduk announce new album
• From First to Last debut new mate..
• Starbomb set to release second LP
• Adimiron stream new album
• Just Before Dawn stream new LP
• New track from Enter Shikari
• New Archgoat Song
• Third Angels and Airwaves Song
• While She Sleeps release track
• Engel Debut New Single, Album
• Madred stream debut album
• CityCop stream new EP
» see all news