|Carrabba Reveals FSF Plans|
2012-05-27 by Chevy182 | 11 Comments
|Website Suburban Apologist interviewed Chris Carrabba and, as the original front man |
reveals, Pompano Beach, Florida indie rock outfit, Further Seems Forever, are planning to
release a new album this year.
After a four year hiatus the band reunited and performed in some venues, afterward, they
released a "7 vinyl that contained two acoustic renditions from their first album.
You can read the full interview here:
Tagged: Further Seems Forever
OMG. This rules.
The moon is down was a great CD
This is awesome
this is probably the worst written article I've seen on here in a while
Is it? It's mostly copy/paste, and I don't even know where that spacing came from.
Yeah, article is shit. However, pretty sweet news I must say.
fucking great... one question, imma virgin here and i need to put an avatar, how does it work?
Ughh. I don't like Carrabba as a vocalist.
• Faith No More, motherfucker
• Upon A Burning Body & Ice-T colla..
• Periphery debut new track
• Periphery detail Juggernaut
• Brand New in studio
• Northlane reveal new vocalist, de..
• Full Of Hell/Merzbow stream new s..
• Jeff Loomis joins Arch Enemy
• Second To Sun share new single
• DIR EN GREY release new song
• White Arms of Athena release new ..
• Baring Teeth stream new album
• At the Gates release new video
• Thy Darkened Shade stream new alb..
• Flying Lotus and DOOM collaborate..
• Slow Season stream new LP
• Putrid Evocation stream debut alb..
• There For Tomorrow disband
• Black Sheep Wall debut new song
• Pianos Become the Teeth release t..
• Bloodbath stream new album
• New Crimson Moonlight song
• Crunkasuarus Rex debut video
• Jimmy Ruffin dies at 78
• Palm Desert stream new album
» see all news