Carrabba Reveals FSF Plans2012-05-27 by Chevy182 | 9 Comments
|Website Suburban Apologist interviewed Chris Carrabba and, as the original front man |
reveals, Pompano Beach, Florida indie rock outfit, Further Seems Forever, are planning to
release a new album this year.
After a four year hiatus the band reunited and performed in some venues, afterward, they
released a "7 vinyl that contained two acoustic renditions from their first album.
You can read the full interview here:
Tagged: Further Seems Forever
OMG. This rules.
The moon is down was a great CD
This is awesome
Digging: Chumbawamba - Pictures of Starving Children Sell Records
Is it? It's mostly copy/paste, and I don't even know where that spacing came from.
Yeah, article is shit. However, pretty sweet news I must say.
fucking great... one question, imma virgin here and i need to put an avatar, how does it work?
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Icarus the Owl reveal single 2
• ASIWYFA stream new album
• Frank Turner releases new song
• Hittman to re-emerge/reissue firs..
• A Perfect Circle air single
• Tonight Alive share "Temple"
• Bell Witch album stream
• New Soft Moon song/album
• New Turbowolf single, LP
• Ophis stream The Dismal Circle
• New video by The Front Bottoms
• New Calexico album/track
• Cyhra release second single
• Walk The Moon second single
• New Jessie Ware single, video
» see all news