Carrabba Reveals FSF Plans2012-05-27 by Chevy182 | 9 Comments
|Website Suburban Apologist interviewed Chris Carrabba and, as the original front man |
reveals, Pompano Beach, Florida indie rock outfit, Further Seems Forever, are planning to
release a new album this year.
After a four year hiatus the band reunited and performed in some venues, afterward, they
released a "7 vinyl that contained two acoustic renditions from their first album.
You can read the full interview here:
Tagged: Further Seems Forever
OMG. This rules.
The moon is down was a great CD
This is awesome
Is it? It's mostly copy/paste, and I don't even know where that spacing came from.
Yeah, article is shit. However, pretty sweet news I must say.
fucking great... one question, imma virgin here and i need to put an avatar, how does it work?
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• August Burns Red announce 7th LP,..
• New Knuckle Puck album, song
• Purity Ring share "Asido" single
• Counterparts Drop 2nd Single
• Tera Melos announce new album
• Chelsea Wolfe's 2nd preview
• Ne Obliviscaris return
• Echo Tail streams new album
• New Osiris (Egypt) song, EP
• Two New Converge Tracks
• Perturbator announces EP
• Linkin Park release statement
• New Hollywood Undead video, album
• Sundfor sings with John Grant
• Another new Don Broco Track
» see all news