Haha, thanks for the shout out. Impressive news approval time.
Can't wait to listen when I get home!
Fuck, those Millencolin guys must be OLD.
Digging: Lost Salt Blood Purges - The Voids We All Long For
mid-30's. they were pretty young when they formed the band. swedes are smarter than 'mericans.
I love Millencolin, but I don't think I'm interested in another b-sides album.
i'm interested in anything they put out... while the newer albums may have been a slight step down, their sound has aged remarkably well for me
swedes are smarter than 'mericans.
Damn, those bastards know HOW TO ROCK HARD.
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Muse unleash new single
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Godspeed You! Black Emperor a..
• New Muse song
• Steven Wilson premieres new tune
• New Incubus Song
• Kendrick Lamar unveils new single
• Toro Y Moi streams new album
• Lord Huron stream 2nd LP
• Shlohmo streams new album
• Royal Thunder stream new album
• Shrine of the Serpent stream debu..
• Thy Art Is Murder announce new al..
• KEN mode premiere new video
• Gouge stream debut album
• Cursed Legacy to crowdfund new ro..
• Leprous details new album
• Plain White T's enjoy Lipton
• Waxahatchee streams Ivy Tripp
• Asa creates indiegogo campaign
• Frank Carter unveils new band
• Lost Salt Blood Purges streams Vo..
» see all news