Haha, thanks for the shout out. Impressive news approval time.
Can't wait to listen when I get home!
Fuck, those Millencolin guys must be OLD.
mid-30's. they were pretty young when they formed the band. swedes are smarter than 'mericans.
i'm interested in anything they put out... while the newer albums may have been a slight step down, their sound has aged remarkably well for me
swedes are smarter than 'mericans.
Damn, those bastards know HOW TO ROCK HARD.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Goat stream new LP
• New Steel Panther video, album
• Kimbra debuts new track
• Another new Crowbar track
• New Animals as Leaders single
• New Busted song/video
• GosT streams new album
• New Parkway Drive Video
• We Came As Romans debut new single
• Kate Bush announces live album
• Wovenwar lose guitarist
• BABYMETAL animated series in the ..
• New Strung Out Track
• New Pulley album in the works
• Kayo Dot US Fall Tour Dates
» see all news