Lewd Acts Return2012-05-05 by Cursiver | 10 Comments
|"Though it's been rumored for awhile now it seems that Lewd Acts have been officially reactivated. After releasing the brilliant "Black Eyed Blues" album in 2009, the band abruptly went on hiatus while on tour in 2010. Since then, Lewd Acts members have been active in bands Loma Prieta, Griever, and more.|
Here's the announcement from Fatalist Booking Agency in Europe:
"We're very stoked to announce the return of Lewd Acts followed by a European tour with Worms Feed in between the 2nd and 12th of August 2012! Spread the word among your friends and stay tuned for the first show announcements."
More news and dates will be posted when we have them."
Tagged: Lewd Acts
so i just want to say that this takes the cake for awesome
Digging: Sex Prisoner - Tannhauser Gate
Oh damn that's awesome.
they'll release one more awesome album then break up again
man fuck you you fuckin asshole kris
Hell yes!!! They played a one-off (or so I thought) mini-set at the Che Cafe last fall to close a Loma and Griever show and it was splendid.
fucking right onnn
wooohooooo! was so bummed out when I discovered these guys, went to check tour dates, and found out they'd basically broken up.
here's to hoping better luck this time round
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• New Lamb of God single/EP
• Finch disband 
• Dead When I Found Her post new so..
• Eminem drops new track; disses Tr..
• Porter Robinson/Madeon collab on ..
• Speak the Truth's Debut Single
• Overkill stream new lyric video
• New Chuck Berry album
• Alaskalana is 'Safe From Harm'
• AAL's Fear of Numbers
• Another New Attila Video
• Mithras streams new album
• Pettersson release debut LP
• Another new Suffocate FFS song
• Puscifer face off against Trumpzi..
» see all news