Might check this out. Logic is a great rapper but he's never offered anything new or interesting in terms of actual music from what I've heard.
It's either 90s NYC worship, stuff just for self-proclaimed "hip-hop heads" who go gaga over technicality, or him rapping his style over what sounds like a 2Chainz beat for "mainstream appeal".
Can't say he's defying any standards but at least it does offer the hip-hop heads something they can dick-ride on until the next J. Cole album pops up.
lol yeah basically. I'll probably download this and see if it grows on me.
logic is pretty good but every now nd then he'll hit you with a drake song
Tic Tac Toe
yo listening to this tape right now, pretty decent stuff. i really like the intro song "inception"
Been getting a lot of attention from the CoD community as well.
Yeah, I'm a CoDfag, oh well.
• Brand New in studio
• Katy Perry to headline Super B
• BREAKING: Chad Kroeger Sucks Dick
• There For Tomorrow disband
• Callejon Debut New Song, Album
• Rise Of The Northstar stream debu..
• Varathron stream new LP
• Warren of Ohms streams album
• Centinex stream new album
• Periphery debut new track
• White Arms of Athena release new ..
• Baring Teeth stream new album
• At the Gates release new video
• Thy Darkened Shade stream new alb..
• Flying Lotus and DOOM collaborate..
• Slow Season stream new LP
• Putrid Evocation stream debut alb..
• Black Sheep Wall debut new song
• Pianos Become the Teeth release t..
• Bloodbath stream new album
• New Crimson Moonlight song
• DIR EN GREY release new song
• Northlane reveal new vocalist, de..
• Crunkasuarus Rex debut video
• Jimmy Ruffin dies at 78
» see all news