Might check this out. Logic is a great rapper but he's never offered anything new or interesting in terms of actual music from what I've heard.
It's either 90s NYC worship, stuff just for self-proclaimed "hip-hop heads" who go gaga over technicality, or him rapping his style over what sounds like a 2Chainz beat for "mainstream appeal".
Can't say he's defying any standards but at least it does offer the hip-hop heads something they can dick-ride on until the next J. Cole album pops up.
lol yeah basically. I'll probably download this and see if it grows on me.
logic is pretty good but every now nd then he'll hit you with a drake song
Tic Tac Toe
Been getting a lot of attention from the CoD community as well.
Yeah, I'm a CoDfag, oh well.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• New Planes Mistaken for Stars
• Every Time I Die Love C++
• Eluvium's new album streaming
• New Of Mice and Men Video
• New In Flames single, album
• New Meshuggah song
• Moby announces festival/new song
• Sum 41 declare War
• The Wounded Kings stream final LP
• CWOTD announce new record
• Car Bomb album details
• New Placebo song
• King Green releases EP
• Suma announce new studio album
• New Power Quest Track and E.P
» see all news