Royal Thunder debut album2012-04-26 by Voivod STAFF | 11 Comments
|Psych hard rockers Royal Thunder have concluded work on their new album, titled CVI, which is set for release in May 22.|
According to the press release from the band's label Relapse Records, the debut album is adding up further to the sound first presented in the band's eponymous EP, which is streaming online at the following url.
At the moment these lines are being written, the art for the new record has been revealed, while information about the album's track list remains unavailable.
Tagged: Royal Thunder
Really stoked about this.
Digging: Acrimonious - Eleven Dragons
Awesome, yeah, I dug what I heard from them.
Yeah the EP was great.
Hope the debut album will worth the effort too.
my birthday :D
Voivod, have you heard Purson? Fantastic stuff. I think the music is only on their fb page.
No I haven't, but I'll be sure to check them out.
Edit: I checked them on discogs, atm they have released a 7'' single through Rise Above Records.
Oh my gawddddd
They have 4 songs or so on their fb page; so, makes sense. But yeah, they don't have much out yet.
definitely listening to this when it's out
These guys have a lot of potential.
Just saw them live last night. Never heard of them before then, but great fucking band.
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Rush drummer retires
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Braveyoung's Misery and Pride
• Northlane drops surprise album
• Gorillaz album details/4 new trac..
• Kendrick Lamar teases new album
• New Jute Gyte EP Streaming
• Bowie monument scrapped
• Trial (SWE) stream new material
• A Lot Like Birds premiere new sin..
• Sleepmakeswaves Stream Album
• Warped Tour 2017 Lineup
• Moose Blood remove drummer
• Tigers Jaw announce album, US tour
• Negru Passes Away
• New Cigarettes After Sex Album
• The Word Alive Feel Miserable
» see all news