I really like it. =)
Hoping the new album/EP or whatever they are working is as good as their debut.
mmm pretty good
yeah, decent stuff.
Yeah, their debut was excellent, so hopefully this will be good too.
Pretty enjoyable stuff. "Get Away" got played so much on part last year.
It'd be interesting to see if they ever move out of the whole Dinosaur Jr 90s lo-fi vibe.
thumbs up if you are reading this in 2012!!
these guys are boring to me. their first LP i never got the hype...
Too bad it's not really all that good
Band is good, not great.
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• New Esmerine Album and Song
• R.I.P. Gordon Downie
• Amenra Streams Mass VI
• Third Trivium single
• Icarus the Owl reveal single 2
• ASIWYFA stream new album
• Frank Turner releases new song
• Hittman to re-emerge/reissue firs..
• A Perfect Circle air single
• Tonight Alive share "Temple"
• Bell Witch album stream
• New Soft Moon song/album
• New Turbowolf single, LP
• Ophis stream The Dismal Circle
• New video by The Front Bottoms
» see all news