I really like it. =)
Hoping the new album/EP or whatever they are working is as good as their debut.
mmm pretty good
yeah, decent stuff.
Yeah, their debut was excellent, so hopefully this will be good too.
Pretty enjoyable stuff. "Get Away" got played so much on part last year.
It'd be interesting to see if they ever move out of the whole Dinosaur Jr 90s lo-fi vibe.
thumbs up if you are reading this in 2012!!
these guys are boring to me. their first LP i never got the hype...
Too bad it's not really all that good
Band is good, not great.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• RIP Greg Lake
• New I See Stars video
• Big Syke Found Dead
• Sleep Token release EP
• Comeback song from Acceptance
• Jam Krallice's Adult Swim Tune
• Elbow Name New Album/Song
• Enemies stream final album
• 2017 Grammy Nominees
• New Wolfheart single and album
• New Arcane Roots Single
• Bladee & Thaiboy Digital drop new..
• Second single by Need
• Black Anvil post new song
• Scum (FIN) streams lost album
» see all news