I really like it. =)
Hoping the new album/EP or whatever they are working is as good as their debut.
mmm pretty good
yeah, decent stuff.
Yeah, their debut was excellent, so hopefully this will be good too.
Pretty enjoyable stuff. "Get Away" got played so much on part last year.
It'd be interesting to see if they ever move out of the whole Dinosaur Jr 90s lo-fi vibe.
thumbs up if you are reading this in 2012!!
these guys are boring to me. their first LP i never got the hype...
Too bad it's not really all that good
Band is good, not great.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Congrats New Hires!
• Dead Rabbitts Reveal New Video
• R.I.P. Toshio Nakanishi
• Knuckle Puck debut new single
• Remo Drive premiere new singles
• Uneven Structure release video
• Havok vs. Fake News in third sing..
• Ghost Bath Announce Album
• New Seether single, album
• Ulver announce new album
• New Acceptance Album Stream
• New While She Sleeps single
• Celldweller's "Electric Eye"
• New Chainsmokers ft. Coldplay
• New Shade Empire song
» see all news