I really like it. =)
Hoping the new album/EP or whatever they are working is as good as their debut.
mmm pretty good
yeah, decent stuff.
Yeah, their debut was excellent, so hopefully this will be good too.
Pretty enjoyable stuff. "Get Away" got played so much on part last year.
It'd be interesting to see if they ever move out of the whole Dinosaur Jr 90s lo-fi vibe.
thumbs up if you are reading this in 2012!!
these guys are boring to me. their first LP i never got the hype...
Too bad it's not really all that good
Band is good, not great.
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Rush drummer retires
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Riverside guitarist dies
• ALLB Trace the Lines
• New Shadow Of Intent Single
• Stream A New Machine EP
• Eidola Single & Album Details
• Prayers of Sanity stream new song
• Five Finger Death Punch less Mood..
• Roger Waters album details
• New Ladybaby single, video
• Eighteen Visions Return
• New Rise Against Song
• Trophy Scars Tease 9th Album
• New CHON song
• Nothingface's singer passes away
• Jawbreaker to reunite at Riotfest
• New Ayreon Video
» see all news