I really like it. =)
Hoping the new album/EP or whatever they are working is as good as their debut.
mmm pretty good
yeah, decent stuff.
Yeah, their debut was excellent, so hopefully this will be good too.
Pretty enjoyable stuff. "Get Away" got played so much on part last year.
It'd be interesting to see if they ever move out of the whole Dinosaur Jr 90s lo-fi vibe.
thumbs up if you are reading this in 2012!!
these guys are boring to me. their first LP i never got the hype...
Too bad it's not really all that good
Band is good, not great.
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Sundfor sings with John Grant
• Another new Don Broco Track
• Steven Wilson debuts new video
• Humanity's Last Breath single
• Periphery Chester Tribute
• Linkin Park cancels world tour
• Pentakill return with new album
• New Malokarpatan song
• New Art from Thy Art is Murder
• New The Contortionist song
• Four Year Strong Acoustic LP
• Ensiferum premiere new single
• Nine Inch Nails debut new track
• PVRIS delay album release
• New Jeff Rosenstock Song
» see all news