Pretty dope, sounds a lot like a Jewelz b-side.
Word...Life is one of my favourite hip hop albums, forgot O.C. was still making music though
Kinda don't care. Apollo is an okay producer but he literally does the same thing every song and abuses sidechaining.
nvm the song is pretty okay even if OC's lyrics are so generic.
Brown's such a great producer. Love the song.
Digging: ABC - The Lexicon of Love
Opens mouth without listening. Sounds like asshole. Tries to defend first statement. Is asshole.
song isn't bad
the first 2 OC albums rule
OC sounds pretty boring compared to his old self
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• One OK Rock are "Taking Off"
• Dynatron debuts video
• Unreqvited Stream Debut
• Talk To Me, Run The Jewels
• Bring Me the Horizon are "Doomed"
• New Roads to Nowhere lyric vid
• Scum (FIN) debuts lost track
• Rome Hero Foxes tour
• Ray Toro's debut solo album
• New Virtual Blaze Single
• City of Caterpillar Announce Reun..
• Danny Worsnop returns to AA
• Frank Iero stream "Oceans"
• New Busted live video
• Auroch streaming Mute Books
» see all news