Bottoms Up Album Art2012-01-16 by John Lennon b.h.w. STAFF | 11 Comments
|If Detox is now Chinese Democracy, then just about any rap fan can tell you what the new Detox is: it's motherfucking Bottoms Up. Obie Trice's long awaited third studio LP, in the works since 2006 (prior to his departure from Shady Records), finally has album art and a release date (February 28, 2012). |
The artwork may be viewed here: http://i40.tinypic.com/rs7wc7.jpg
Tagged: Obie Trice
album art is very carter III-ish
in other news, this will rule
best news article ever
hopefully this rules
Digging: Spoon - They Want My Soul
it's motherfucking Bottoms Up
cheers is one of the best/most underrated hip-hop albums of the last decade
i dont listen to rap music sorry
yeah i listen to everything but rap and country
no you don't
Not sure if you caught the sarcasm or not and not sure if this will sound dickish or not
i didn't and it did
fuck i'm a horrible person
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Justin Lowe leaves After the Buri..
• Justin Lowe found dead
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Cynic break up
• Muse unleash new single
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• Ramleh announce new album
• New Anselmo-fronted supergroup
• Giant Squid call it a day
• Redemption announce new album fea..
• Beach House reveal new album
• My Chemical Romance release limit..
• Massive Attack announce tour; tea..
• Vision of Disorder premiere new s..
• Satyricon frontman diagnosed with..
• Brokencyde unveil new video
• The Faceless release single
• Underling stream Bloodworship
• Goatlord guitarist involved in mu..
• Raventale stream 8th LP
• Dog Fashion Disco release new vid..
» see all news