|Bottoms Up Album Art|
2012-01-16 by John Lennon beat his wife. STAFF | 11 Comments
|If Detox is now Chinese Democracy, then just about any rap fan can tell you what the new Detox is: it's motherfucking Bottoms Up. Obie Trice's long awaited third studio LP, in the works since 2006 (prior to his departure from Shady Records), finally has album art and a release date (February 28, 2012). |
The artwork may be viewed here: http://i40.tinypic.com/rs7wc7.jpg
Tagged: Obie Trice
album art is very carter III-ish
in other news, this will rule
best news article ever
hopefully this rules
it's motherfucking Bottoms Up
cheers is one of the best/most underrated hip-hop albums of the last decade
i dont listen to rap music sorry
yeah i listen to everything but rap and country
no you don't
Not sure if you caught the sarcasm or not and not sure if this will sound dickish or not
i didn't and it did
fuck i'm a horrible person
• Faith No More, motherfucker
• Upon A Burning Body & Ice-T colla..
• Periphery debut new track
• Periphery detail Juggernaut
• Northlane reveal new vocalist, de..
• Jeff Loomis joins Arch Enemy
• Full Of Hell/Merzbow stream new s..
• DIR EN GREY release new song
• Blind Guardian tease new album
• Second To Sun share new single
• Baring Teeth stream new album
• At the Gates release new video
• Thy Darkened Shade stream new alb..
• Flying Lotus and DOOM collaborate..
• Slow Season stream new LP
• Putrid Evocation stream debut alb..
• There For Tomorrow disband
• Black Sheep Wall debut new song
• Pianos Become the Teeth release t..
• Bloodbath stream new album
• New Crimson Moonlight song
• Crunkasuarus Rex debut video
• Jimmy Ruffin dies at 78
• Palm Desert stream new album
• Ride reunite
» see all news